2

Y/N'S POV

We were dragged and suddenly the purple light came and we fell down. 'Ouch!' I let out a groan and massaged my leg. 'Why the hell you choose 2018?!' Jimin yelled and pushed me making me fell down again. I gasped and crawled back.

'I-I am sorry...' 'Forget it, you are a bit*h!' He said as he looked around. Even though I was used to this kind of harsh words still I felt myself crying. I got up again and whipped my tears as I looked around. It was our college's entrance.

A boy was passing by as Jimin stopped him. 'Hey! Can you give me your phone? I have to see the date and time.' 'Huh? It's 9 March 2018 and...... it's 9:13 o'clock.. You could've asked me, why I have to give you my phone?' The boy rolled his eyes and walked away.

9 March... The day I joined this college..... The day that happened........ 'Great so we came back to 2018 and ON THIS FU*KING DAY?!' Jimin's yell made me stop my thoughts and look at him. 'Uhh... Y-you can troll here, I-I have some work to do...' I said running away from there.

JIMIN'S POV

Y/N ran away as I rolled my eyes on her. My heart ached as I remembered what happened today. My sister died today. I sighed as I walked to the college. Walking through the canteen, I walked to the lockers where I saw Suzy. Suzy is my best friend.

I walked more closer to them only to see my sister there as well. 'Why the fu*k you went to Jimin?! Didn't I told you not to tell him anything?' Suzy said as she pushed Rose on the ground. Rose is my sister who dies today.

I frowned looking at Suzy. Why will she do this to my sister? Suzy always showed that she loved Rose even if she is a nerd! 'I-I am sorry-' Your sorry doesn't change anything! If Jimin finds out that I am bulling you, then you are dead!'

Rose got up as she sighed before walking towards her class. I never knew Suzy bullied my sister. My blood boiled as I sighed. 'Hey...I-I am new h-here. C-can you tell me w-where is 123 no. room is?' I saw a girl asking Rose as Rose smiled at her.

'Of course... I am also in 123 no. room. Come let's go together..' 'Thanks.' 'My name is Rose..' 'Oh, I am Y/N.' I looked closely only to notice Y/N. It was 2018's Y/N. She is looking so young... 'You are the first girl who talked with me nicely,' Rose said as I could see the sadness in her voice.

'Why? You are so  sweet.. I thought you will also b-bully me...' Y/N said. 'Silly, why will I bully you when I am the one who always gets bullied? You know what? You are so cute and beautiful that I thought you are a model!' Y/N giggled at Rose's words as she said, 'Aniyo~(No~) I am also bullied in my class. So I guess we are same..'

They both laughed as they entered the room. I stood behind as I was having mixed feelings. Rose was bullied? Y/N was the reason why Rose died and Suzy told me that Y/N was the one who bullied Rose! But what I am seeing here is the opposite.

'Where is my cigarette?' I heard Suzy saying. 'Why?' 'I have a great plan.' 'What plan Suzy?' I saw Suzy and Jade talking while standing in front of the class. 'I saw that new girl and Rose talking. If that new girl becomes friend with Rose then Rose will introduce her to Jimin and I can't let that happen... Jimin is only mine!' 'Why? Because that new girl is more beautiful and cute than you?-'

Suzy slapped Jade as she said, 'Mind your own business! I am the most beautiful in this college! And no one can take Jimin away from me!' 'After the class tell Rose to meet me in the abandoned class, 007 and tell that new girl to come as well after a while.'

Jade didn't said anything but nodded her head as they went to the room as well. So Suzy was the one who was showing me the fake version of her? And I though it was Y/N?! Suddenly I started to concern about Y/N. I walked out of the college and saw her looking at something.

'What are you trying to find?' 'I-I.... nothing...' I frowned as I looked at her. This time I noticed how scared she is from me. 'I won't eat you up. So you don't have to shutter.' I said as she nodded and back away a little to make a distance.

'I-I.....uhh...... I have some...work. Please don't follow me...' She said as she again ran away. I sighed and decided not to follow her. Maybe she came here to see someone. I walked around and saw cars passing by in a full speed.

Suddenly I heard the college's bell indicating the class had ended. I walked to 007 room and hide behind the pillar of the room. After a while I saw Suzy and Rose entering the room. 'Listen, I don't have time to talk with you nicely. So just do what I say.'

Rose nodded as Suzy said, 'That new girl..... you have to tell Jimin that she is bullying you and has slapped you as well.' 'W-what! No... please, I-I can't do that-' Suzy slapped Rose as she said, 'If you don't tell Jimin then I will tell Jake to post the inappropriate pictures of yours that he took secretly.'

I gasped as I saw Rose sobbing. Jade pushed Y/N in to the room right after Rose sobbed. 'Come Jade, our work is done. Rose will do the rest.' Suzy smirked as they both left the room. 'I-I am sorry Y/N..' 'O-onnie.... What happened?' Rose has torn her dress a little and messed up her hair as she sobbed telling sorry again and again.

Suddenly I saw 2018's Jimin barged in to the class as I remembered what I did. 'ROSE! WHAT THE FU*K YOU DID!' He(This 2018's Jimin) pushed Y/N and went to Rose. 'S-she.........s-she bullied me and s-slapped me.' 'O-ONNIE! I-I AM INNOCENT! ONNIE..... W-why are you saying this-' Jimin slapped her as she took Rose from there.

I could feel tears forming in my eyes as I gulped hard. I was feeling very guilty as tears started to drop from my eyes. Suddenly Jade came and said, 'Suzy is a psycho. She is obsessed with Jimin. When she saw you talking with Jimin in the classroom today, she was very mad. I hope you will stay away from her. She is planning to harm Rose to make Jimin hate you.'

What the.................

TO BE CONTINUED.......