4

[HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARK JIMIN~]

AUTHOR'S POV

As they fell again they stood up and looked around. It was a park but they didn't knew where they were. Walking a little more, they saw it was someone's wedding. 'Woah! I am hungry. I-I will eat and then catch you later!'

Y/N ran to the food stall as she started to eat. Jimin laughed looking at her her adorable side which he never noticed before. 'Babe! Please! Fulfil my wish this time~' Jimin looked where the sound came from. He gasped seeing the future Jimin as well as future Y/N there.

(As Jimin and Y/N traveled to the future, they will be addressed as Y/N and Jimin and the future ones will be called as future Jimin and future Y/N.)

'No, stay away from me you jerk!' Future Y/N said pushing future Jimin a little. Jimin was shocked seeing how beautiful Y/N was in the future and how boldly she was talking to his future self. 'B-babe~ please~ Only one more~' Future Jimin said hugging future Y/N from behind.

Jimin blushed seeing the interaction even though it was him but he didn't understood what his future self was talking about. 'Minji is only 1 year old Jimin! How the hell she can tell you that she wants a sibling!' Future Y/N said as Jimin's eyes widened in surprise.

'Y/N is married?! Who the hell is Minji?! Who is her husband?!' Jimin was dumb enough to forget that his future self was calling Y/N babe which means he is Y/N's husband until he heard Jimin saying, 'Babe, it is already 1 year. Don't you think we should give Minji a sibling?' 'No! Last time you broke the bed and I was embarrassed! Don't you think of that Mr. Park!'

'Hey lovebirds, it's my wedding why you guys are flirting in a corner?' Jimin saw Rose who was coming with no other than one of his friends. He understood that his friend is his sister's husband. He sighed in relieve seeing his sister is alive.

'So? I can flirt and kiss my wife whenever I want,' Future Jimin said and kissed future Y/N as Jimin was shocked. He felt happy seeing he is the one who Y/N has married. 'Y/N, Jimin! Look Minji is crying!' Suddenly someone said as they could hear a baby crying. Future Jimin and Y/N stepped back and walked towards their child as Rose send her husband towards the guests before walking towards Jimin.

Jimin panicked and tried to hide but Rose quickly said, 'Don't hide I know you are here.' She said finally standing in front of him. 'You know what I had clicked a photo of you and Y/N but when you both disappeared the photo was also nowhere to be found. I almost forgot that you will also travel future. You saw right? You and Y/N are married now....'

Jimin nodded. 'You both have a daughter named Minji. You were the one who gave this name.' Jimin smiled before saying, 'I am happy to see that all of you are happy and relieved to se that you are marrying one of my friend.'

Rose smiled as she saw Y/N coming towards them while drinking Cola. 'Hi onni! I am relieved to see that you are fine in the future as well...' 'I-I am still sorry for the accuse,' Rose said feeling guilty as Y/N said, 'I already forgot about it and future and past Y/N will also forget it. Don't worry.'

Rose smiled as suddenly her husband called her and she hugged Y/N and Jimin before walking away. 'I-Is it onnie's wedding?' 'Hmm.' 'Oh..' Jimin looked at Y/N with mixed feelings, knowing they both are married in future and have a daughter as well.

But Y/N was clueless. 'S-so.... is future Y/N also here?' 'Of course... you know what? She is married as well.' 'R-really? S-she is alive?' Y/N said lowly but Jimin could hear it. 'What do you mean by alive?' 'N-nothing,' Y/N said looking around avoiding Jimin.

He sighed knowing Y/N is still scared of him. Jimin took her hand and dragged her to where future Jimin and Y/N were. 'There is her husband,' Jimin said pointing towards there future selves. Y/N gasped seeing future Jimin who was giving light kisses to future Y/N.

But she gasped more when she felt Jimin turning her around and made her face him before kissing her lips. He put is hands on her cheeks before kissing her passionately. Y/N was already feeling weak to stand up. 

But suddenly everything changed and a rainbow color's light showed up before they were dragged to the present. When they opened their eyes after kissing they realized they were in the old library again. They were shocked as they saw the book was fading away.

Jimin sighed before looking at Y/N before saying, 'I liked you when I first saw you in the college but Suzy fake rumored about you and said you were the one behind Rose's death. That's why I started to bully you. Whenever I look at you I always felt those butterflies but I ignored it knowing you are an evil woman. But I realized today after seeing the past that you are too innocent to be called an evil person. I-I am sorry and I don't want you to forgive me now cause I want to earn your forgiveness. After that I want to court you as well. Why? Because you have already saw that we are married,' Jimin smirked as Y/N blushed at the thought.

Y/N eventually nodded as Jimin and she walked away from the library. It was afternoon as Jimin dropped Y/N to her part time job and said that he will pick her up from her house tomorrow. Y/N denied but when Jimin insist she agreed as she still felt a little scared by him.

TOMORROW

Jimin knocked on her door as he stood there waiting for her to open. Suddenly a boy opened the door and said, 'Yes, what do you want?' 'I am here to pick up Y/N.' 'Y/N? That bit*h has a boyfriend?! Don't come here anymore and never meet Y/N again.' That guy shut the door as Jimin stood there feeing anxious.

JIMIN'S POV

'Dad! That slvt has a boyfriend!' I heard that guy yelling. Who is he? Why is he cursing so much? 'You! Come here!' 'D-dad, he...he is not my b-boyfriend-ahhhh!!' I gasped hearing Y/N's scream. 'DID I TOLD YOU TO OPEN THAT MOUTH? YOU WERE NOT ALLOWED TO TALK WITH A GUY AND HERE YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND? OH IF HE IS NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND THEN WHO IS HE? YOU SUGAR DAD*Y?'

'H-he is my f-friend dad,' 'Shut up!' I quickly called the police and broke the door before walking inside. My heart broke seeing Y/N on the floor with water? Wait is it hot water?! They threw that hot water on her body? Oh my god! 'Y/N! ARE YOU OKAY?!' I said walking towards her. My heart started to beat faster as I saw her whole body aching because of the hot water.....

TO BE CONTINUED.......