3

AUTHOR'S POV

Y/N walked away from there as she entered the room where Jimin had taken Rose. The future Jimin was hiding and seeing what was happening even though he knew what he did after that. He knew if he walked towards the room and stop the past Jimin, there will be a big chaos. 

He sighed messaging his hands which were hurting a bit out of sudden and then he saw the older Jimin slapping Y/N again. 'How dare you hit her like that!' 'I-I am saying the truth, I-I didn't do it... O-onnie please tell the truth. Y-you said we were s-same, then w-why are you lying....Onnie!!'

Jimin's heart dropped seeing how Y/N begged to Rose to say the truth as Rose had an apologetic face and said, 'S-she bullied me J-jimim....' Rose cried. At that time Jimin thought that Rose was afraid and was hurt but the future Jimin could finally see that she cried because of guilt.

The past Jimin held Y/N's hand and forcefully took her to the principle's room. The future Jimin knew what happened after that. The principle called Y/N's parents and she was given a warning that if it happens again then she will be out of the college. But he didn't knew what happened after Y/N went home.

After that Future Jimin saw future Y/N walking to the main road. He followed her and stood a little far away from her. He wanted to see what she is doing. After a while he saw past Jimin walking out of the college while talking in his phone.

He knew where Jimin was going. He was going to the hospital as his father woke up after 5 months while being in Coma. As Rose unconscious because of the nurse who gave her a sleeping pill, he didn't wanted to wake up Rose and went to the hospital himself.

After a while Suzy and Rose came to the main road. 'Go and buy some cigarettes for me fast! And come to the back of the college.' He saw future Y/N's eyes teary as he saw Rose running when she saw it was green light. 

But before she could walk more, suddenly a truck came in full speed. Future Y/N ran and pushed her making the both of them fall in the ground. Jimin gasped seeing it. At that time he saw past Y/N looking at the main road. He saw Suzy talking a picture that's when it clicked him that Suzy gave him a photo where he saw Y/N standing and seeing his sister's death.

But in reality, she was pushed by Suzy to stand on the main road. Future Y/N looked at Rose as she said, 'O-Onnie.... Are you okay?' Jimin ran there not giving a fu*k to the world. He didn't knew that he can do whatever he want as he didn't listened to what the Magician said. He didn't heard the fact that he is here to change the past while Y/N came here to save Rose.

'A-are you okay! You aren't hurt are you?' Jimin said as he checked Rose to see if she had any injuries or not. 'I-I am okay....' I-I am sorry,' Rose sobbed looking at Y/N as the cars were stopped and they saw the truck driver was drunk. The police came and took the driver from there.

Jimin and Y/N took Rose to the college gate as they were met by a shocked past Y/N. 'I-I...Why I am t-there..... W-why I am looking so a-adult-' Past Y/N fainted as Jimin went to her. Checking her nerves he said, 'She fainted because of shock.' 'B-But who are you then?! W-why do you look more adult J-Jimin? Why are your clothes different?' Rose said.

Suzy was already gone when she saw that Rose was saved. So there were only the 4 of them. 'Listen! I am your brother Jimin and she is Y/N... We both are from future. We came here to change the past as in the past you were dead by an a-accident which was going to happen if Y/N didn't saved you. The past Jimin or the Jimin who is in this time is in hospital as dad has woke up. I saw everything Suzy said. Don't worry just tell your brother the truth.'

Rose nodded but said, 'B-but how is this possible?' 'On this day after 4 years, you will see me and Y/N studying in Busan university and we both will wear this dress. On this day our university's old library was reopened and from there we came here.'

'Ahh~' Y/N moaned in pain as she felt a pain in her chest. 'W-what happened?' 'I-I feel so strange... I-It's paining on my heart.' Rose quickly grabbed her phone and clicked a picture of them so that she can confirm it after 4 years.

Suddenly they both started to fade away. 'J-jimin....W-we are fading away!' 'I guess our time has come to an end. Remember Rose! Always stick with your brother! I have bared 4 years without you and now you are finally alive so please take care of yourself!'

This was Jimin's last words as he and Y/N vanished fully. They both fell down on soft grass as they look around to see they were dragged in a hilly place. 'You wanted to go to 2018 to save Rose?' Jimin said as Y/N nodded. 'I-I uh..... I wanted to change the past and save her.' 'But why did you changed the past? Like were we told to change?'

Y/N giggled as she said, 'Silly, you didn't heard what that man said? He said we can go to past and change it and then can go to future to see what happens. Hahaha-' Y/N stopped laughing after realizing whom she was laughing at. But this time Jimin wasn't angry or pissed off.

He was looking at Y/N's beautiful laugh as Y/N said, 'S-sorry....' He sighed before saying, 'Why did you saved Rose? You could've done something which you regretted not doing in the past or you could've done something for you..'

'I-I....you won't understand. Even if I change my past won't change anything which I desperately want to change.' 'What do you want to change?' 'I wanted to make sure I was never born in this world..... I-If I had a little bit more courage then I would've choose the day when I was born and would've killed myself,' Y/N cried a little as Jimin was confused.

Why won't he? Nobody knew what you have suffered for many years and still suffering. 'Your past visiting is completed. Now choose a year in the future.' The voice again said from above their head. They both looked up but nobody was there.

'Can I choose 2027?' Jimin said as the voice granted his wish. 'Ahh!' They both yelled when White and red lights came this time and they were dragged again. Where? To the future.......

TO BE CONTINUED.......