5

JIMIN'S POV

Her dad tried to stop me but I pushed him making him fell on the ground. 'Y-Y/N-ah..... A-are you okay?!! A-are you feeling well? I-Is it hurting too much?' I asked as I took her in my embrace. 'I-I am fine Jiminie...' She said smiling a bit which confirmed that she is in too much pain. Her eyes told everything.

Her brother suddenly grabbed my hair from behind which I grew a little longer to look cute and made my face turn towards him as he punched my face. I let out a groan as Y/N gasped. I quickly held his hand which were about to hold Y/N's hair and punched his nose as well.

Bloods were coming from my nose as only one thing came in my mind which is I have to save Y/N. She is my future. I can't imagine my future without her after seeing our future together. I have to make sure she is alright after whatever I have done to her.

The siren of police car alerted us as we saw police coming through the main door. Some nurse also came in as I told the police about abusive things. They quickly took a stretcher towards us as I took Y/N in bridal style before laying her on the stretcher. 

The police arrested those 2 men as I walked towards the ambulance. Sitting beside her I grabbed her hand and intertwined with mine. She already passed out as a doctor was examining her. 'S-she will be fine r-right?' 'She will be fine but we don't know about her skin. The hot water was on her skin for too long. IT can damage her skin but right now I don't care about that too much as I only cared about her being alive.'

2 YEAR LATER......

'Babe! Come here fast!' I quickly walked where my girlfriend just told me to go. I was hurrying as I thought something bad has happened to her. 'What happen-' 'LOOK SNOW!' I looked outside and saw snowfalls. I sighed as I hugged her from behind and snuggled on her neck. I placed small kisses on her neck as she quickly pulled me off from her.

'What happened?~' I whined. 'Yaa! It's morning! And you started again! You horney ass!' 'But bab-' 'Y/N! Jimin! come downstairs, the breakfast is ready!' I heard my sister Rose calling our names. 'Aish my sister always comes between our romance!' Y/N laughed as she walked to the dining room with me behind her.

Y/N was traumatized for more than 1 year. Nothing bad happened to her skin nor her. Her father and brother were jailed for 8 years for abusing and other crimes they did. We both eventually gave each other a chance after seeing our future. I also say sorry to her everyday till now for the mistake I did. Even though she would say that she has forgave me, I still couldn't forgive myself. About my best friend, I don't know. I never contacted her and she couldn't as I changer m number.

I now am living in LA with my girlfriend Y/N and my sister. My parents are still in Korea since they didn't wanted to come here. I now am working as well as Y/N and Rose. I was never happy as I am now. Y/N and I am now happy. She now curses at me, kisses me, cuddle with me. She now no longer feel afraid of me which I am relieved.

'Babe...' 'What?' I didn't said anything as I just kissed her softly. 'I love you.' What's wrong with you today?' She giggled. 'Nothing, say it back!~' 'Hahaha, okay I love you more~' She smiled as I smiled too before going towards my sister.......

THE END.......