07

Harley woke up to a empty bed witch made her think about what happened with emmet. She doesn't have feelings for him or something. She scoffs at the thought of them being together but her hart melted at the thought.

She got up and went down stairs where she found the family and Bella and Edward arguing . She ran towards emmet witch cause, The family to turn their attention to Harley.

Emmet opened his arms as Harley ran into them.

" what's going on" Harley ask looking up into Emmet's golden eyes. " nothing-" Bella cuts  emmet off.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

"I AM SICK OF YOU HARLEY QUINN. You come into my home and act like you own it. Well you don't, your just a evil villain who's "puttin" got killed and was r@ped. Not everything involves you, you know. YOU COULD KILL US ANY MINUTE. Why don't you go off to your fire hand man and human crocodile and just leave" everybody stares at Bella shocked, well, everybody but Emmet and Rosalie.

"HOW DARE YOU-" Rosalie starts but gets cut off by Harley. Chris puts a hand on Rosalie to calm her down as he glares at Bella.

Harley laughs witch cause everyone to look at her. Everyone goes behind Harley including Edward and Renesme and glares at her.

Bella looks at them shock. " REALLY YOUR GOING FOR HER SIDE IM YOUR WIFE AND SISTER AND DAUGHTER AND MOTHER" they all flinch at the loudness excepts for Harley,

"Well Bella you are funny if your going to think that your words affect me." Harley behind her back go to the squads message page and gives it to Rosalie and instantly Rosalie knows what to do.

Rosalie starts to text squad to come over because there is a fight, and almost immediately the squad text back.

" do you know what a Harley Quinn is. A Harley Quinn is someone who don't give two flying fucks. And (laughs) okay SOO. I've don't this the whole  intimidation thing, I've been there but I just don't care anymore." Suddenly croc pops up and taps her witch cause her to jerk around.

"Some people had a bad day. I have a bad life" katana pops up walking into the living room.

"If I want something it's taken for me." Diablo come up with fire hand. The cullens step back more but emmet puts one foot out ready to sprint to get Harley out of the way.

Bella get pushed to her knees. As Diablo is prepared to fire at her. Katana is ready to slice her head off and dead shot is holding her shoulders down. While croc just watches with the rest of the squad.

They all know there not going to kill her.

Edward is confused. He didn't feel anything because this wife is about to die he feels..... relieved, free. But he doesn't want to have ren grow up without a mom and Harley knows that.

She was just giving her a warning.

" threats only work for someone who has something to lose,but me" she giggles and then yells

"IVE ALREADY LOST IT ALL" Harley looks at everybody and they know that look. They all let Bella go and stand behind Harley

" you're lucky that the  family is here, and I don't want Renesme to grow  up without a mom. But don't feel smudged Isabella, this is just a warning. Because next time, I will let the squad handle you"

and with that the squad and Harley leave the room. Bella is on the grown with a terrified look as she looks up at the Cullens.

"SHES CRAZY" the cullens just leave to with Harley and as they go out side they see Harley laughing with Diablo mimicking her.

"DID YOU SEE HER FACE" katana says laughing with Harley.

"HARLEY" emmet yells witch cause her to squeal and open her arms. Emmet runs into them.

"Don't scare me like that again.  That was badass" emmet says the last part to the squad witch receives a smack in the head from Esme and a laugh from Harley.

" if she ever does stuff like that again to her you call us immediately" Floyd's says giving the phone number to esme. " not every time heart is going to be able to hand the phone to someone"

"Thank you for coming let's do it again sometime" Harley laugh as emmet immediately says no.

"Don't worry chicka  when you visit we will have so much fun" Diablo says nodding with she squeals to.

"Alright alright I wanna spend time with my mate" emmet says pulling Harley.

Everyone laughs and says goodbye .

Emmet takes Harley to a pond.

"Remember when you said you have nothing." Harley nods completely forgetting about that.

"Just know you have me" Harley hugs emmet.

_____

AWWWWWWW