10

Harley stands in front of the door, not knowing what to do. Either walk away or go and talk to Emmett, what did she expect, for her to stay and be normal, she's Harley Quinn she was made to be this.

She walks in and see Emmett laying down looking at the ceiling.

"Did I offend you" holding my pinky out, I don't know if I told you we have been doing this. If we get mad each other we ask them 'did I offend you' and hold our pinky and if you put your pinky with the other person then you forgive them.

Emmett looks at me, and looks back to the ceiling.

" look, I'm sorry OK, did you really think that I'm going to be normal, it doesn't matter meet or not I will never be normal, I'm Harley Quinn" she cry slamming the door smirking at the loudness that sounds like a gun.

''no, i didn't expect you to be normal" he replies sighing finally looking at her seeing her smirk that never left her face, "i just kinda hoped that you would never leave me" he says confusing her.

why would he want her to stay. everyone is scared of her and either wants her dead *cough* Bella *cough* or gone, where their 'safe'. plus she is far from normal, and tats what the cullens want from her.

''well i'm sorry i'm not normal, or like other girls saying 'oh, Emmett i would love to stay with you,i love you so much''' she says last part in pitched voice. '' i mean what did you expect mate or not, you cant fix me, i'm broken, i'm crazy. I'M HARLEY QUINN DAMMIT.'' then in a flash Emmett was in front of her.

"our not broken, yes crazy, and yes you are Harley Quinn, and i love that about you-'' he gets cut off by Harley.

''love, Ha! , you, love me. that's so funny, NO ONE COULD LOVE ME" she yells throwing her hands up like a crazy person.

''but i do, i will help you, you don't have to be normal. but i can help you love. but you have to let me in, i know deep down your scared. but you have to try, for me" Harley was on the verge of tears, but kept them in. he was right, she is scared, she promised to keep her walls up.

but when it comes to Emmett she lets them fall. and that was she was going to do so she could learn to do this thing they call 'love'

she nods and hugs him shocking him but hugging her back, witch leads to cuddling in bed, with the family hunting and being the only ones home, having nothing to worry about. Harley getting rest as tomorrow, it will be the first experience of 'love'.

______

The family walks through the door minus Bella and Edward as they are at the house. They look at them as emmet pretends sleep as Harley is actually sleep.

"Awww just look at them" Alice says pulling jasper arm off to the point the family is shocked it's still on. Jasper puts a hand on Alice and looks at her.

She mouths 'sorry'. "Come on lets let them be" everyone goes out and do their own thing as emmet just enjoys his time with Harley

________

YAY !! SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG HERE IT IS. NEXT PART IN A WHILE