08

"I was thinking of going shopping come on" Harley drags rose as she thinks, who is worse Alice or Harley. "Okay but let me get my purse so we can PAY" Harley rolls her eyes as she is thankful Edward can't read her mind. Or her plan would fail.

"ALICE RAPITO AMIGO" all the cullens cringe at the lack of loudness, but smile at the same old harley.

"Coming,coming,coming" one thing Alice hates but Harley didn't care. Don't rush her 'beauty takes time' she says, more like scream at people who rush her.

"Ohhh these are cute" Harley sing showing her heels.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Those are let's get them." Rose says paying for the stuff, while the girls were distracted to know Harley ran off she took the shoes that were so expensive.

" Rose says paying for the stuff, while the girls were distracted to know Harley ran off she took the shoes that were so expensive

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

And stuff them in her bag after taking the tag off. She pretends to look at stuff as rose and Alice comes.

"Harley, come on" rose says dragging her out of the store holding three bags.

For the past five hours the girls went to different stores and each one of them Harley took something they couldn't get,

~~~

Meanwhile Bella is searching through Harley soothes and stuff. "Where is it, where is it, where is it" Bella is convinced Harley is bad and she was going to prove it.

"What are you doing" Bella gasp and tired around to see an angry emmet. Bella is lost in words

"I-I-I-" emmet cuts Bella off "going through me and Harley's stuff now are we" emmet says

"Emmet"Bella manage to stutter out.

"GET THE FUCK OUT" emmet yells as Bella speeds past, emmet looks around on more time to make sure nothing is missing.

~~~~

"Okay we have everything girls" Harley says holding a boba walking out with the girls holding hundreds of bags.

"Yep think so" Harley says let's go home as they leave jamming out to Taylor swith.

Harley dance in victory her plan didn't fail. Who pays for stuff when you can get it for free.

The girls dance not realizing she was doing it in victory, as in somehow Alice didn't see this coming. Thanks to the voices  blocking her.

Not knowing Harley was going to get caught, she enjoyed this finally being her self with any dumb rules.

_____

I MIGHT DO A FACE REVELE AFTER THIS.

SORRY FOR THE WAIT

THANK YOU SO MUCH