11

Harley wakes up to an empty bed but with a note next to her.

Went hunting, be back soon. Catching a bear for you;)

Harley couldn't help but blush, catching a bear... for her wasn't something she heard everyday, maybe it was

Killing him for you

Bet never catching a bear. It was weird for her to be here, to be this loved. Of course not by Bella but still.

Harley went down stairs to see everyone, well minus Bella because she ran out after hearing her come down, Edward stayed to play with ren. A nickname she gave her. Since she didn't like Nessie.

"Morning, I made breakfast for you" Esme says leading her to a table where there is food. She was shocked. Okay something was up.

"Okay what's up" Harley says looking at Esme. She look at everyone as in saying 'busted'

" nothing hon, we just want to make you comfortable here" Esme says putting her hands on Harley's shoulder.

"Okayyy" Harley says dragging out the 'y'

She starts to eat but after taking her fist bite she dived in. Feeling heaven. She started to feel..... normal, AND SHE DIDN'T LIKE THAT.

Emmet walk through the door only to see Harley stuffing her face, he smiles as he could get used to this all day. He wanted to talk her out today, to show her love, but he's scared she won't love him. Of course she won't. She doesn't know what love is.

Harley looks up at emmet now noticing him, she whips her mouth and stands up hopping to him, then jumping up and down as everyone stares in assume.

" how was the huuunnt" she says dragging 'hunt' out.

"Good, but would have been better with u there" Harley looks away to the family muttering thing and pointing at her with a cheesy smile. Saying things like.

'Awwww'

'He wanted me'

'Im flatters'

'That's cute'

'He's to sweet'

Before turning back to emmet as she looks at him acting like he didn't heard her.

She turned on her heels "SO" the family flinch at her loudness.

"What we doing today" the family look in distance as if there thinking of what to do today. They know emmets taking her out.

" actually I want to take you out" emmet says putting his hand in his pockets. Harley looks at him and squeals  before saying yes.

"Good, be ready at seven," he says before going upstairs.

Harley looks at the time to see it's 5:35 she had an hour and a half. Did she really sleep for that long.

She shrugged at the thought and stole rose and Alice to go get ready.

______________

IM SOOOO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING I GOT AN F IN MATH AND HAD TO BRING IT UP SORRY BUT ILL UPDATE TOMORROW.