Chapter 2: What If...Captain Carter Was The First Avenger? (Part 1)

Just to let everyone know I am going to be adding themes at the beginning of every chapter that fits each character or story.

Welcome to Chapter 2!!! Uatu now takes Hot Shot to visit many alternate realities. The first place he takes him is a world where Peggy Carter become the world's first super soldier instead of Steve Rogers. Oh and another thing I forgot to mention. Hot Shot pretty doesn't much follow the rules so....

Time. Space. Reality. It's more than a linear path.

It's a prism of endless possibility. Where a single choice can branch out into infinite realities, creating alternate worlds from the ones you know.

I am the Watcher and joining alongside me is Hot Shot. We'll be your guides through these vast new realities.

Follow us and ponder the question...

What If...?

After The Watcher brought along Hot Shot with him, he figured he would to show and explain the young hero about his alternate self (the Autobot or original variant) and his adventures with his teammates, the Pyro Phoenix.

Hot Shot:....wow. This is alot to take in. So what you are saying is that in many other universes, I am mostly an alien who came from a world that was in a civil war and arrived on Earth to locate a relic and over time, I grew fond of the world and joined a team?

The Watcher: An oversimplification but yes

Hot Shot: *blinking* Again wow. That's actually...pretty cool. Man, there are infinite possibilities out there! So, what are we going to see next?

The Watcher: How about I show you? Before we go, I want to give you this.

Hot Shot: What is it? *looking at the device very curiously*.

The Watcher: A portal device which will allow you travel to many realities. You must be very careful with it. *then hands him the device*.

Hot Shot: *grabs it*. Whoa!!! Alright, let's do this!!

The Watcher: Earth, June, 1943.