Doctor Strange Aftermath

A little aftermath to how the whole situation affected our young hero and what he tries to do to cope with it.

Previously...

Strange Supreme: "No, no, no, no, no." He leans down and had his hands on the back of his head, sobbing. "I'm sorry. I am so, so, sorry."

Blake fell down on his knees and began to cry

Blake fell down on his knees and began to cry. He then curled up, with his hands holding his legs, his face buried, ashamed and sad.

Blake: He sobbed as he could barely speak. "S-S-Stephen, C-Christine, I'm s-sorry. I-I-I've failed y-you!" He said as he continued sobbing.

Uatu looked at the boy, sad to see him like this. He wanted to help but couldn't. He wish he could, but he can't. All he can do is lower his head, feeling shameful.

Then, everything fades to black

Uatu: "One life. One choice. One moment can destroy the entire universe."

Blake remained there on the floor, still sobbing. Feeling like a failure. He wasn't able to save Stephen, Christine, and their entire reality. Uatu steps forward and leans down.

Uatu: "Blake....I am so sorry..." He says as he tries to put his hand on the boy's shoulder but he immediately smacked it away.

Blake: "DON'T TOUCH ME!!" He yelled at him.

The pain in his voice, the anger, guilt, sadness. Uatu couldn't help but feel a bit of guilt. As he wipes the tears away, he stands up and looks directly at the Watcher.

Blake: "How could you? How could you just let that all happen?!" He yelled.

Uatu: "Young one, you know the answer. I can't interfere with anything. If I do, the consequences will be dire."

Blake: "And it was alright for you to interfere with mine?!"

Uatu: "It was an accident! I wasn't expecting you being able to see me and hear me at all!" He yelled.

Both stood in silence, staring at each other. After a while, Blake scoffed, stood up, and walked away.

Uatu: "Where are you going?" He asked.

Blake: "I need to be on my own for a bit. I...need time to process some things." He replied.

As he walked a bit far, the Watcher sighed and looked down. He felt bad for yelling at him, forgotten the fact that he is a young man in his time, still learning and growing. Showing him all of this was too much for him handle. He needs a break from this.

As Blake reached far away from the Watcher, he sat down with his legs crossed, arms resting on his legs. Small tears began to form again and he began to whimper. He sniffled and wiped away the tears.