Infinite Possibilities

After viewing the universe of zombies, Blake goes on to witness other universes and even discovers some that he'd never thought it would exist...

Alright so for those unaware, I have decided not to do the Killmonger episode since there wasn't place to put him in, so I'm just going to be doing a replacement chapter before moving on to the Thor episode.

Anyways, enjoy this chapter.

Previously...

Vision: "I'm sorry, Dr. Banner. I really do wish you hadn't found us." He said as he narrowed his eyes toward them.

Bruce: "Vision, what the hell is this place?" He asked, very seriously as he stood up.

T'Challa: "A trap."

~

T'Challa: "The Vision grabbed me in San Francisco. Thought he was saving me. He was just picking up takeout." He explained as he glared at Vision.

Vision: "Her powers are too strong. They've resisted the treatment. The only course of action is to contain her and her hunger.

Okoye: "Why not eliminate her?"

Vision: "I...I couldn't. Not to my friend." He said, as he floated down.

Blake (Z.H.): "You lured innocent people to their deaths, all for what?!"

Vision: "I did it for you. You've lost so much, and I didn't want to you be in any more pain by losing one of the people you hold dearly to your heart."

~

Vision: "I must atone for what I have done. Blake...please forgive me."

Blake (Z.H.): "Wait, what are you-."

~

Natasha: "мой паучок, what's wrong?" She asked as everyone turned to look at the spider-themed hero.

T'Challa: "You all right?"

Peter: [He sighs]. "Last year, Mr. Stark asked me to join the Avengers. I turned him down, and now they're all gone. And I'm still here."

Blake (Z.H.): "Peter, don't blame yourself. None of this was your fault, okay? They wouldn't want you to blame yourself, either."

~

Female: "Hello? Hello, is there anyone there? Over!"

None seemed to recognized the voice, except for Blake and Natasha.

Natasha: "Yelena?! Is that you?!" She spoke through the radio.

~

T'Challa: "We have your location, we'll be there quickly."

Yelena: "Better hurry, don't how much long we can hold off."

T'Challa then turned the quinjet to head on over to assist Yelena and her group. Blake turned to the heroes.