Chapter 27: What If...The Watcher Broke His Oath? (Part 1)

It is time. With Ultron out, annihilating every universe, The Watcher brings in heroes from different realties to come together and stop this impossible foe...

Time. Space. Reality. It's more than a linear path.

It's a prism of endless possibility. Where a single choice can branch out into infinite realities, creating alternate worlds from the ones you know.

I am the Watcher and joining alongside me is Hot Shot. We'll be your guides through these vast new realities.

Follow us and ponder the question...

What If...?

—

Earth-82111

Year: 2014

A SHIELD Quinjet flies through the clouds, in the night sky. On board the Quinjet was Captain Peggy Carter, along with Blake Riley, Natasha Romanoff, and STRIKE Team. Peggy was wearing a stealth suit, as Blake wore his SHIELD uniform.

 Peggy was wearing a stealth suit, as Blake wore his SHIELD uniform

Peggy: "The Lemurian Star. They were about to send up their last payload when pirates took the ship." She started the briefing.

Natasha: "How many pirates?" She asked.

Peggy: "Twenty or so charmers led by this one, Batroc." She then brings up a picture of Batroc. "Before French special forces showed him the door, he racked up 36 kill missions."

Agent Riley: "Ohh, scary." He commented.

Peggy: "Don't take this too lightly, love. And to make sure you don't do anything rash, you are gonna be sticking by me."