| chapter ten. |

♚ CHAPTER TEN ♚

♚ CHAPTER TEN 

THE ATMOSPHERE IN THE GYM WAS tense and quiet. It was so quiet that they could hear their rapid heartbeats from nervousness, anxiety, and anticipation. And there's also the sound of the clock, which annoyingly adds to the tension. Even Yachi was shaking from nervousness.

Takeda made a dramatic face as he slowly opened the folder and took out the stack of papers inside. Because they will be absent from school for a few days and need to know the results sooner than other students to determine whether they are allowed to be absent from the school or not, Takeda is given a folder containing their exam results rather than having them posted on the announcement wall like the others.

One by one he called out and everyone who had been called looked relieved after seeing their results. But that doesn't make them any less nervous because those four idiots are the main starting line-up of their team.

"Tanaka Ryuunosuke. Nishinoya Yuu."

The two called teens straightened up and dramatically walked towards him with the soldier-like march. They take the paper while bowing respectfully and turning around with bodhisattva faces. When the two arrived at their respective lines earlier, they turned the paper over to reveal the test results.

"Yuhuu!!!"

"Yatta!!!"

"Congratulations, Noya, Tanaka!!"

The tense atmosphere had changed drastically with the shouts of the two coupled with another congratulation from the team. Nishinoya jumped up and down with his palms on Asahi's shoulder as support. And Tanaka, who immediately removed his shirt and paraded while twirling it.

"Hinata Shoyou. Kageyama Tobio."

As the duo walked forward, everything came to a halt. Hinata's body began to tremble in nervousness, and he needed to use the restroom immediately. While Kageyama looked at the paper sharply. They both returned to their place before and exchanged glances. Their hands trembled as they slowly turned the paper over.

...

"THANK GOD!!"

"Hinata, Kageyama!!"

"Congratulations!!"

"Yes!!! All of us can go to Tokyo!!"

The two of them looked at each other in disbelief. Their bodies shook with shock and excitement. Hinata then immediately jumped up and down with joy while staring intently at her test scores. "This is the first time I've scored this high!!! I have to thank Yanagi-san right away."