16

Aurelia Moreno

Aurelia Moreno

I'm getting Married.

I'm currently sitting in the dining hall just eating something for breakfast. Mom said that I should eat something before the wedding because it could get really stressful. So I did as she said and ate something ,while the whole mansion is in stress I'm eating relaxed my breakfast. All the employees are running through the halls to get everything ready for the wedding party tonight, which is gonna be here. They started to decorate days ago and are still not finished.

"Ms. Moreno you have to get ready, it's 10 am." one of the maids came to me. "yeah I'm coming" I smiled at her and followed her to an extra room were I would get ready for today. Inside were already my hair stylist and makeup artists. First they did my make up. They put on some concealer which was my perfect skin tone, I'm wondering how long it took them to find the perfect one because you can't buy it anywhere.

Anyways my lips were in a shade of red and my eyelids were a nude color with a bit glitter, I'm not a fan of the glitter it goes into my eyes all the time and it's fucking annoying. But surely after half an hour we are finished and my hair stylist can do my hair. She just lightly curled it and put it in a low loose bun. But it's pretty.

And soon it was time to put the dress on, three people had to help me considering that the old lady in the boutique could do it on her own. What a cool lady.

After I was finished it knocked on the door "Come in" I called while the makeup artist did my eyelashes. My Mom and Dad came in. Mom looked as beautiful as ever and Dad, well Dad looked like this everyday. Mom smiled at me "Hey. honey I, or we, just wanted to check on you" she stood next to me and looked at me through the mirror "Tu es magnifique." -You look stunning. she whispered to me smiling "Et toi aussi." -And you do too. I whispered back.

"Guys that's unfair" my Dad said coming next to mom, we both chuckled.

"Okay Ms. Moreno, I'm done here. Have fun" The Makeup artist said smiling getting ready to leave "Thank you so much" I said "No problem" she smiled closing the door after her.

Dad looked at his watch "Well it's time, Carolina you'll have to get going" Dad said looking at Mom, who looked back at him and then at me with a sad look on her face.

"Okay bye honey, I'll see you in the church. I'm sitting in first row" she said as she hug me "Okay bye Mom" I called after her as she exited the room. I looked at myself in the mirror, I looked beautiful.

"Aurelia darling, where is your bouquet?" Dad asked looking around the room. "It should be here" I said standing up and looking around. "Where have you seen it last ?" Dad asked "Right here" I pointed at the sofa were Sofia put it just some hours ago.

"Look here it is" I said picking it up, it had white and red roses and the other green stuff which a wedding bouquet normally has. Dad picked up my veil "Here I'll put this on and then we have to go" he helped me on putting the veil on my head. "Oh I almost forgot" I got the necklace Victoria gave me, while we bought the wedding dress, and put it on. I can't forget it, I hope that it brings luck.

"Okay I'm ready" I smiled, Dad puts his elbow out for me to take which I did and we walked to the car which would bring me to the church. The drive was short and soon we got to the church. Dad stepped out first and then opened my door, for me to step out. I smile at him and put my arm through his. Sofia and my other brides mates, with some children, were already waiting for me.

"Ma petite fille se marie, je ne peux même pas imaginer ça" -My little girl is getting married, I can't even imagine that. He said, he never talked French. My Mom only taught him a little bit while they were on their honeymoon. He doesn't understand it really well, so me and Mom take this to our advantage. Sometimes, when I was little, we would casually speak French with each other so Dad would be really angry that he couldn't understand what we where saying. We always laughed about him, but I think he learned a bit more. Maybe he had time ,while we where here, to learn some French.

We got in front of the door and I could hear the music playing inside the church. Some minutes later the door opened and me and my dad walked inside. His elbow for me to take. In front of me where little kids who threw flowers and behind me were kids holding my veil up so it wouldn't get dirty. I looked ahead were Luciano stood his hands behind his back and his eyes fixed on me. He wore a black suit with a white dress shirt and a black tie. Next to him were his groom mates who basically wore the same just black dress shirts.

I could also see Sofia and my other bride mates walking to the other side of where the boys stood and soon I was there too. My Dad gave Luciano my hand and gave me a kiss on my cheek, told Luciano something and then went to his seat. Luciano took my hands and we stood in front of the priest.

He talked a bit, more like too much and then we got to the part were we had to talk.

"Luciano De Luca please repeat after me" he said "I, Luciano De Luca, take you, Aurelia Moreno, for my lawful wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part. I will love and honor you all the days of my life."

Luciano repeated everything and Now it was my turn.

"Aurelia Moreno please repeat after me" he said "I, Aurelia Moreno , take you, Luciano De Luca, for my lawful husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part. I will love and honor you all the days of my life."

Some little kid brought our rings and he put mine on while I put his on.

"I now pronounce you as husband and wife" the priest said "You now may kiss the bride" the priest said. Luciano looked in my eyes took the veil of my face and kissed me. His one hand was on my cheek while his other was on my hip holding me steady. After some seconds I kissed back, our lips moving in sync. I hear the cheering in the background and the we both pulled away turning to the audience, smiling at them.

I was married

I'm Aurelia De Luca

Hi guys, I hope that y'all liked the chapter

Hi guys,
I hope that y'all liked the chapter.
Sorry that I wasn't that active in posting the last days, I was just busy a lot.
Bad news I'm not even finished writing this book and there will be at least one more...
03/01/2022