Chapter 25: The Truth Of Rohit's Accident

Next Day everyone of Shukla family(Except Neeti and Ashok Ji) went to Shehnaaz's "Grihaprabesh". There were many guests. Both Pammi Ji and Santosh Ji were busy welcoming the guest. As soon as Sidharth entered, his eyes started looking for Shehnaaz. Pammi Ji noticed that and said, "Shehnaaz ko dhund rahe ho? Woh apne kamre mein hai. Jaake mil lo."

Sidharth nodded and immediately went to Shehnaaz's room.

"Bhaiya ko dekha, kaise Sana se milne ke liye bechain ho rahe the?" Preeti whispered to her Mother's ears.

"Dikh toh raha hai. Main aaj hi Pammi se inn dono ke baare mein baat karungi." Rita Ji said in a low voice.

Sidharth went to Shehnaaz's room. The door was not locked, so Sidharth entered without knocking. That time Shehnaaz was getting ready and tying the back laces of her blouse. She was wearing a pink lehenga. Noticing Sidharth, she immediately turned and hide her back. They both started feeling awkward.

"Tu?" Shehnaaz screamed.

"Oh I'm so sorry. I should have knocked." Sidharth said and turned his face.

"Darwaja band kar aur jab tak mera nahi ho jaata wahi rehna. Idhar dekhna bhi mat." Shehnaaz said.

Sidharth closed the door and said, "Tu aram se ready ho jaa. Main aise hi rahunga."

Shehnaaz again started tying her laces. While doing this she was watching Sidharth but he wasn't looking at her. His behaviour pleased her.

Shehnaaz was having difficulties with the laces. She couldn't tie those properly.

"Hua kya?" Sidharth asked.

"Abhi nahi. Actually yeh dori bandhne mein problem ho rahi hai. Mummy bhi busy hogi. Kya karu ab?" Shehnaaz said.

After sometime Sidharth asked, "Main kuch help karu?"

"Tu.... matlab?" Shehnaaz was hesitating

"Don't worry main apni aankhe band rakhunga." Sidharth said.

As there were no other options, Shehnaaz agreed to take Sidharth's help.

"Ok." She said in a slow voice.

Sidharth closed his eyes and went near Shehnaaz. Shehnaaz put her hair aside from the back. Sidharth took the laces in his hand and started tying them. While doing this his soft fingers touched Shehnaaz's back. A sudden shiver ran through her whole body. Shehnaaz also closed her eyes. She was feeling a little bit embarrassed but at the same time she was liking it.

"Hogaya." Sidharth said after tying the laces. They both opened their eyes.

Shehnaaz looked at him and said, "Thank you."

Sidharth just smiled slightly.

"Mujhe abhi jaana hoga. Neeche bohut kaam hai. Tu chahe toh yaaha ruk sakta hai. Main thodi der main aati hoon." Shehnaaz said.

Sidharth nodded.

Shehnaaz left the room.

While seeing Shehnaaz's new room, Sidharth found a diary on the table. He took the diary and started reading it.
_______________________________________

At Shehnaaz's absence, both family were discussing about Sidharth and Shehnaaz. Rita Ji told Pammi Ji about their bonding.

"Mujhe lagta hai dono hi ek dusre ko like karte hai. I think humein iss baare mein sochna chahiye. Ho sakta hai woh dono khud faisla nahi le paa rahe hai." Rita Ji said.

"Dekh Shehnaaz ki shaadi ke baare mein main bohut dino se soch rahi thi. Mujhe lagta tha woh abhi shaadi ke liye taiyaar nahi hai. Lekin agar usse sach mein Sidharth pasand hai, phir iss se acchi baat aur kya ho sakti hai? Humein unn se baat kar leni chahiye." Pammi Ji said.