𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

(sexual content ahead!)

"can't believe that actually happened

"can't believe that actually happened." renjun commented as he played with the pen in his hand, seated in the passenger seat.

"neither can i." jaemin, the driver, agreed.

haechan glanced at eun's sleeping form, her head rested on his shoulder as he held her hand.

"did she pass out of something?" jisung couldn't help but wonder. haechan shook his head.

"she fell asleep on the chair from crying so much. she'll be fine tho." haechan shrugged.

"is she like, okay? nothing happened to her?" chenle looked at her to check for any injurys. the only thing eun had was a bruise on her hand from that man's tight grip.

"nah, she's good. just tired i guess." mark replied.

there was silence in the car for a moment before renjun broke it.

"donghyuck, are you still gonna carry this out?" renjun peered from the front seat and at haechan.

he looked away from the window before looking at their intertwined hands.

"...yeah i guess."

"dude, you've been taking way too long now. just do it already." jeno groaned, throwing his head back from annoyance.

renjun glanced at the two in the back now arguing before looking back at the road infront of him.

____

shifting, the girl blinked her small eyes open as she gazee around the unfamiliar room.

she looked down at herself and noticed she still was wearing the outfit she was wearing before. a sigh of relief escapes her lips.

okay, maybe i wasn't kidnapped and taken advantage of.

sitting up, eun felt a pain on her wrist making her whince in pain, pulling down her jacket sleeve and revealing a bandage covering her healing bruise.

"you awake?" eun jumped at the voice and snapped her head to look at the owner of that voice.

"jaemin?"

he gave his signature charming smile while  nodding. "you actually remember my name? i'm flattered." he placed a hand on his chest.

"how can i not when you're literally the school's heartthrob?" she cursed. jaemin shrugged before fully entering the room.

"yah, na. where am i?" eun asked, laying her head on the headboard. "you're at our...dorm i guess. this is haechan's room." he explained.

eun just nodded. "where is hyuck anyways?" jaemin suddenly giggled at the name. "you call him hyuck? that's cute." eun felt blush creep on her cheeks before shaking it off.

not the school's heartthrob calling me cute. biggest flex.

"yah, jaem. get out." the door swung open and haechan stood there with folded arms, leaning against the door frame.

eun's eyes lit up seeing her boyfriend as she smiled at him.

"jeez, why are y'all so damn rude? made for eachother." jaemin held his hands up in defence before leaving.

eun watched as haechan shut the door behind him and made his way to her. she smiled immediately and patted the seat next to her.

"um...sorry for yelling at you. i was just scared." she laughed nervously.

"ah nah, it's good. you had a reason to anyways."

then silence. haechan seemed to be in deep thought while staring at the ground while eun on the other hand, was staring at him.

she looked at all his features. from his big brown eyes to his small pretty nose, oh and his plump lips. eun craved for his plump lips to come in contact with hers.

but how could she ignore his gorgeous melanin skin? he was literally sunkissed. eun loved haechan's skin tone. she had always had a love for melanin skin, tho with her pale skin which most koreans envy, she preferred melanin skin as it looked so gorgeous to her.

biting her lip, eun stared at her boyfriend before placing both hands on his cheeks. she looked at his plump lips and leaned over to pressed hers on his.

the kiss was suppose to be quick but when eun tried to pull away, haechan placed his hands on her hips before placing her on his lap making eun yelp giving haechan's tongue an entrance.

eun was shocked ofcourse but went with it anyways. she played with his hair as she kissed him. suddenly, a moan escaped her lips causing haechan to groan after.

he then pulled away, so they could catch their breathe before leaning into her neck. he sucked, kissed and licked her skin making eun let out breathy moans as she gripped his shoulders.

eun could never get sick of haechan's hickeys. she has had other guys give her some but the way haechan did it was like no other. maybe it's cause he's a professional fuckboy but still.

haechan then held eun's hips again and placed her back on the bed as he hovered above her.

eun stared at haechan intensely before kissing him once again, wrapping her legs around his waist pulling him closer to her.

haechan snuck his hand under her top and let his fingers run up and down her back causing eun to moan again from his touch.

after a while, their clothes were on the floor and they were completely naked.

"you have a beautiful body, love." haechan whispered as she placed kisses on her collarbone. his breath fanning her neck making her bite her lower lip and press her thighs together.

"um..thanks." she blushed. haechan noticed her hesitancy and gazed into her eyes.

"are you sure you wanna do this?" he asked, worried she felt forced.

"oh...don't worry, i do. just please go easy on me." she whispered the last part. haechan smiled endearingly at her.

after getting into position, haechan perfectly situated by her entrance, he locked eyes with her.

"listen. this is gonna hurt a whole lot but i want you to look at me and only me, dont pay attention to the pain. okay?" haechan says strictly but with a caring voice.

"okay."

and then, a scream of pain followed right after.

oop- they did it ;)

oop- they did it ;)

rip that 🐱 ayyyeee
(sorry, i had to lol)