𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲

"seungmin-ah!" a sweet honey like voice called out as she walking into the classroom, clutching her bag's straps

seungmin lifted up his head from paying attention to his homework to whoever was calling him.

"hey~" she sang, standing infront of him as she smiled down at him with a content smile.

"look who's in a good mood. what's up?" seungmin almost immediately placed down his pen seeing her, giving her his full undivided attention.

eun hummed, brushing her black hair strands from her face and tucking them behind her ear swiftly- before leaning closer to her brown-haired friend to tell him something.

what the two friends didn't notice was someone entering the classroom and staring at them through his brown bangs.

he stood with two of his friends, and just from his aura you could tell he wasn't in the best mood.

he had his hands stuffed in his uniform pants as a frown etched his lips, eyebrows furrowed down seeing the two friends chatting happily.

"no but seriously, did you do the history homework?" jaemin asked, holding a very serioud expression asking his friend.

"for the last time, no i did not, jaemin. i told you i was at my girlfriend's house!" renjun said in frustration seeing his friend didn't believe him.

jaemin seemed very desperate, looking around the classroom in a frantic face.

"ah, fuck. guess i'm failing history." he sighed in defeat, arms loosely falling to his sides.

"yah, haechan. did you do your homework?" the said male blinked his eyes away from the two and over to his friend who seemed to have asked a question.

"huh?" haechan asked, "i asked if you did your homework." the boy scratched the back of his neck as he tried to remember.

just then, they heard renjun's laugh erupt. jaemin and haechen gave renjun a very confused and judgy look.

"s-sorry but, how stupid can you get?" renjun inquired with a humorous smile.

"what do you mean?" haechan asked. "you like her, don't you?"

"like who?"
"eun. you like her, i can tell."

haechan scoffed and shrugged. "i don't know what you're talking about."

renjun rolled his eyes as he stood up and threw his bag over his shoulder. "come one, jaemin. i know someone who might've done their work."

jaemin smiled in delight before following the white haired male.
haechan watched as they leaved, a frown on his lips as he only wondered.

do i really like her?

...

it was already time for p.e, eun's favourite subject. well, only the part where you run as she always loved athletics.

tying her long, black hair in a mideum ponytail, she felt someone's hand tap her shoulder.
turning around, a smile grew on her lips seeing who it was 

"oh, hey jinhee." she greeted in a soft tone. jinhee, eun's classmate, also smiled politely as she held a volleyball.

"coach said we're playing volleyball and can pick teammates. wanna be mine?" the girl with glasses asked in excitement.
"seungmin's on our team too."

eun didn't give it much thought seeing that she didn't have a team yet and her bestfriend was on that team too so she nodded.

the 'game' was about to start as everyone got in their positions. eun also enjoyed volleyball so she was infront.

jinhee threw the volleyball in the air before giving it a big hit and the game started.

eun was pretty good, surprisingly and kept getting every hit and saving any hit from the other team.

from across the gym, there was another class. it was the basketball players. the gym was usually divided for either two classes or sport practices.

like now, on one side of the gym was the basketball field and the other side was eun's p.e class.

haechan was with the basketball team ofcourse, their coach was explaining their practice for the day. but instead of listening, haechan's gaze was on a specific girl across the gym.

she held a smile as she played, making jokes with her classmates and letting out laughs.

haechan couldn't hold back his smile seeing her so happy. her smile alone made him blush and feel butterflies in his stomach.

she truly has the most beautiful smile.

the game was halfway through and it was safe to say eun was an amazing player. she practically was the reason the team was winning, cause of her hits and dodges.

noticing a ball fly over the net to her side, eun immediately went into action and jumped to the ground to, arm contacting the floor harder than expected but she still hit the ball making it shoot up.

eun let out a groan of pain, laying in her back as her hand held her arm in pain. she shut her eyes tightly, teeth gritting as she held in a scream.

seungmin straight away ran to her side, her teammates also running to make sure she's okay.

haechan noticed this instantly, standing up with the intention of helping eun aswell but stopped seeing seungmin already helping the girl up, her hand gripping his arm.

he hand his hand wrapped around her waist, checked her arm.

they seemed to be talking before eun gave him a soft smile as he leaded her off to the infirmary.

watching as they left, haechan sat back in his seat. he grabbed his water bottle and aggressively chugged down the refreshment.

"ohh~ look who's jealous." renjun, who sat next him sang. haechan rolled his eyes and ran his finger through his wet, sweaty hair.

"you're not denying it." jeno elbowed his arm with a smile.

haechan had to admit, he is very jealous and he hated feeling it.

i guess i really do like her.

LMAO NOT @ JEALOUS HYUCK

so news, i finished my exams bitches 😗
more updates or whatever