Forgetful

TW/CW : dissociation

I look up at my camera sitting at the top of my computer. It stares at me with its bright green light, allowing me to know I'm recording some kind of video. I guess I just spaced out for a minute. Odd.

I hear a slightly deep, British accent come from my computer's speakers. It's Wilbur talking to me. Asking why I zoned out, as if I even know. All I know is that last I remembered I was downstairs eating breakfast. Suddenly time passed and now it's evening? What the hell?

I sigh and tell him the truth, "I dunno, must've just spaced out I guess."

I decide to ask, since I didn't know, "Are any of us streaming right now?"

Silence entered the call before I heard a strong accent come through the speakers, "No Tommy, we all agreed not to. You alright, mate?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Must've just forgotten."

I sigh and continue to record, glad to find that none of us were streaming. Thankfully no one pushed me more on the forgetfulness throughout the recording.

•••

Our recording was finished and I thanked all of them! I was so happy they did the recording with me, even if I did space out for a while and forget some of it!

I've been really forgetful lately.

Odd.

Probably just stress.

Right?