Acknowledgements

Whoa. I can't believe this is over. And I don't know what to say. I never thought I would be able to write this story, let alone finish it so it feels...well, weird.

To get started, a huge shoutout to my best friend nefelibatanSoul for giving me the courage needed to write this book. She gives me courage to do practically everything in my life but yeah, love you.

Secondly, thank you for reading. Thank you for picking up this book, giving it a chance and staying till the end. A special mention to the amazing, amazing folks who were with me along the journey, reading an ongoing book, supporting me tirelessly. Thank you. I cannot tell you how much your votes and comments meant to me; they legit kept me going.

It was hard to write a story so close to home - literally, lol - because there's homophobia aplenty all around me, yet at the same time it was easy precisely because of how familiar things were. I guess. I do plan to write more stories set in India, so yeah, stay tuned maybe.
╮(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)╭

You can find me on Instagram (my username is _glasseyed) for fun stuff and I do poetry sometimes and you can always drop me DMs there.

Thank you, once again. For your love and support. Share the story with your friends if you wanna and well, that's it, I guess.

Signing out with a facepalm,
glassEyed.