ChPtR 12: Memory Lane

A/N: Miss Me!! Miss You All!!🥲 Finally I had time! Made it long to!! Cause I love you!🥺👉👈 enjoy!!
_________________________________

__________________________________
"So...What do you plan on doing with (Y/N)? If there's you...There's Him." With Izuku saying that. Everyone was on edge. Mirio looking around the skies, Tamaki using his sharp instincts to see or hear anything, and Hajire, glowing her fingertips.

"Izuku, we're fine. Pretty sure he wouldn't want Hitoshi in harm." As I casted my eyes down on him. "Right." As I yanked his head to align our eyes. "T-ch, shut u-up." Izuku got so close to Hitoshi's face. Making him uncomfortable. "Izu-" "listen, Hitoshi right? Let me tell you something." And his eyes grown dark and serious.

IZUKU'S P.O.V
"Between you..and me?" As I leaned closely as possible to Hitoshi's ear. To hear me Directly and Clearly. "I'll do the dirty work, if it means to protect (Y/N). So I suggest..you start telling us what I want to hear."  I shoved his head away from my hands. "So! Hitoshi. Why were you sent here? Can't be coincidence you found (Y/N) walking these streets."

Mirio quirked his head back. "Your right. Seems he found her no problem." "H-how? That's r-really cr-eepy " Tamaki responded. "They must be working with Someone.." Neijire looked to Mirio, then him looking at me and (Y/N). "Your right." (Y/N) spat. "The first time you tried to look for us didn't you.." as I confronted Hitoshi. "Of all my time, you had never came encounter with me. It would take you both Months to find me. Yet...how long did it take to find me This time?" Looking back to Hitoshi. He was sweating. (Y/N) was spot on.

(Y/N)'S P.O.V
"I can smell your uneasy feelings." As I watched his face. Seems he couldn't keep direct eye contact. "Hey." As a sword was placed toward Hitoshi's neck. Catching all our attention. "The lady Spoke." Neijire with a pissed off look. The tension is strong. All attention was towards Hitoshi. Ignoring all stares that looked.
Chattering turning mute. Ears falling deaf to the bustling, outside sounds.

"Alright! Tch!" Hitoshi gritted his teeth. "Tell us. Who's working with You?" As Mirio approached behind Nejire. "I'd be real careful with how you answer." Him taking too long. Izuku grabbed him from the collar of his shirt and picked him up. Inches apart from there noses. "Izuku!" I yelled. What's his problem! Didn't seem to budge him. But flinched from my voice.

"Izuku. Look, I know your frustrated bu-" "No. Frustrated doesn't begin of how I feel." I was left speechless. Izuku had never cut me off. Not since the First and Last he did in the past. Which ticked me. "Who. Do. You. THINK! Your talking to?" I glared at the back of his head as he faced Hitoshi. My wolf instincts lowly growled. I Hate being tested. But Izuku immediately lets go of Hitoshi. "S-sorry! (Y/N)! I didn't mean to!" Rushing in front of me. "It's fine." I sighed.

IZUKU'S P.O.V
I forgot the last time I overpowered her was when we were kids.
__________________________________

"Come On Izuku! We gotta cross the bridge!"
"N-no (Y/N)! It's too dangerous!" I grabbed her arm from going any further I was too worried. "Stop it! Ok I won't go!" As she safely walked off the log.

We were down in the woods behind (Y/N)'s house. A creek with fishes and other creatures that come to hang around. Nice breeze that makes the trees sway and leaves falling from birds and critters that explore the are going places and resting.
The smell of dirt as I remembered Inhaling that smells 100 times better then any city or country.
"Jeez Izuku, you sure take after your mom." As she pouted walking up the hill that led back to her house. "H-hey, no I don't!" As I was to sensitive and introverted then. "Still. Don't boss me around!" As she puffed her roses cheeks that were warm from climbing and her beautiful (C/E)'s and bushy (C/H) from the wind.

I admired her so much...till. " I don't care. You don't go where I tell you!" She froze. I looked at her figure, her body stuff. I was nervous. "(Y-y/n)?" As I stood helpless and weak. Fiddling my fingers and sweat forming. "What. Did you say? As she turned her head to the side. I've never felt so afraid.

Tears welled up In my eyes. I couldn't handle this pressure she was giving off. "I-I'm sorry.." *sniff* as I looked at her face I saw her guilty expression. As if I'm some kind of fragile object. "H-hey, I'm sorry I got mad. Here.." as she came running to me. Placing her soft warm hands on my cheeks and her thumbs wiping my weak tears. I couldn't help it. I couldn't help but cry even more. Sobbing actually. I was scared. But I didn't want to be useless in front of her. Like a man, not a boy.

But from that day I remember most, Is she placed her sweet, soft and warm lips on my eye lid. Once more, after another, and another, and another. Eventually I ended up blushing instead. I felt my cheeks grow really warm. I loved it. It was all for me. Only me. After I looked calmed enough. (Y/N) said it was best I headed home. Just as I about to...."(Y/N)!" As I stared at her figure walking away from my house. I cupped my hands around my mouth and yelled on the top of my lungs. "I'll become stronger! To be a man! I'll Protect You! Just Watch! I Promise!" *panting* *panting* I stared straight at her figure. Till she said...

"I'll look forward to it!" As she gave the biggest smile ever. Her long lashes that closed. Shiny hair that swayed beautifully with the leaves being carried by the breeze. Moon so bright, as if the moon only shined where she stood. With her smile showing her white big smile. That's when I knew.
I'm Yours.
_________________________________
I smiled. As I looked down her frame. She sighed and pinched in between nose bridge. "W-we need go. We're, m-making a scene. P-people are s-star-ing." "He's right. Let's find a place to stay for the night. We can take Hitoshi with us. Take turns watching him as we sleep-" "I'll watch him first tonight." Catching everyone's attention. "Are you sure?" (Y/N) questioned. I placed my hand on her shoulder and gave her a closed eye smile. "Mhm!"
__________________________________

"Alright. It's settled. Let's go." Neijire commanded. As Mirio and Izuku grabbed one side of Hitoshi's arm for no escape.
"I wasn't finished talking with you."

Hitoshi tilted his head in my direction. But I wasn't staring at him. My focus was up front. My focus was on (Y/N). I gripped his arm. He winced a bit. But I was too focused. To protect who's
Mine.
_________________________________
A/N: I'm Back!! I'm very grateful for your encouragement!❤️ Hope you guys liked it. I'm really excited to write again. Sorry if it took too long. But I made this story long. And a little bit of Izuku fluff. ^~* so let me know if it's good! Or if I've gotten bad 🥲 all honesty! I love each and sugar one of you!!!!! Muah! Van Out!☺️