ChPtR 2: Prey And Predator

A/N: I just realized how the first story is and i think it's pretty, good! But anyways! Here we go!

As me and izuku walked, I just couldn't help the uneasy feeling, "Hey izuku?" "Y-yea?" I placed my hand on his shoulder and leaned into his ear looking around. "You do as I say when I tell you to. Run." Izuku's body froze and hesitantly shook his head. I released my shoulder and readied my arrow and quickly flipped my body and shot the arrow at a specific tree "IZUKU!! RUN!!" Izuku and I ran as fast as we could. Hearing trees shake, branches breaking, "What The Hell Is That!?" I yelled, but izuku was terrified speak, "Jump!" I grabbed Izuku's wrist and we both jumped off a steep him and sliding down.

The sound trees were all we could here and big boulders rolling down *What's causing this!?* as we finally got to ground level me and izuku went back to back and eyeing our surroundings. "What's Gonna Happen now (y/n)?" I gritted my teeth, "trouble."

???POV
"Well! What do we have Here!" "Tch! Shut It weird Hair!" Two tall huscked creatures Stalked the two Prey. But one particular eyes couldn't move anywhere else but your form.

WHO IS SHE?

WHY IS HER SMELL SO...INTOXICATING?

"Hmmp! Seems like I found my Mate.."

"Well then! Shall we wait! Or are you just gonna gawk at her all day!" "SHUT IT!!" But at the moment they stopped an arrow shot right in between both of them, shocking the both of them, "Whoa! Bro that was close!" But the king smirked sadistically. "She's the One! All. MINE." "IZUKU!!RUN!!" "Uhh..bro, I think their trying to escape?" "NO! Don't let them." They both ran above the tress, every step itching close the two traveller's, almost withing their grasp, the king impatiently wanting his new mate. But missed "Jump!" As the two disappeared. "DAMN IT!"

The two beings landed on the ground looking down the hill they went, "I can wait." The king spoke, "Very manly." "Shut it Shitty Hair. I wanna see what my Mate is like." The king watched above, taking in every inch of your features.

Your soft skin, waiting to be touched by his fingers.

Your hair, that will release all your scents for him. And him alone.

Lips to be graced by no one else.

He couldn't wait to have you. For you to obey him.

My Mate.

(Y/N'S) POV
I pointed my arrow in any direction, scanning the area, I furrowed my brows, and shot an arrow quick, near the head of two people. "Heh, so if it isn't the old man and his pet." I spat. "Aizawa. Shinsou." "(Y/n) the beast." Aizawa said. "Hey! She is not a beast! Your the beast, attacking us, when we've done nothing!" Izuku yelled and stepping in front of me. (Not gonna lie, I was surprised)

I scanned around, *I still feel were being watched. If it isn't them, then who?* "So, what brings you here in forest, trying to hide in sheep's clothing, pretending to be a civil human being." Aizawa pointed his capture scarf towards me. "Tch. I'm helping find meat, storage ran low in the village, not that it's any of your concern." I glared.

"I don't believe you, of all people! To play me stupid, you and your family dont belong here, you and what every species they call you. Mut." "And what do you think you gonna do about it. Old man. You trying to defeat me? You might pop a hip, no offence." I raised my hands. Shinsou snarled at me "Now your just asking for it, you bitch." I laughed at his insult. "Y-y/n, what's s-so funny?" He quivered looking over his shoulder. "Heh heh..were gonna have to work together on his izuku. You Ready?"

A/N: Well this concludes another story! Soon I'll be back to see anything that needs to be edited, and a thank you for reading! Luv you! Van Out!🥰
And I'm sorry, the story is short but I want to make my story last while it can haha. Again sorry tho.