ChPtR 1: Stalked

A/N: This is my first story I've ever done, so please go easy on me lol, but I so Love bakugo, so to me, this makes sense and I hope you guys love this too! Spicy pomeranian! Check! Twists! Of course! Enjoy!

Legend was said that the dragon king is the scariest living man with crimson blood eyes, pale yellow spiked hair, viscous attitude, ferocious leader that could take the form of a huge Dragon big claws, teeth, tough smooth skin, flames that that could burn right where you stand in a blink of an eye, you'd parish. But the king does not travel alone. They call this trusted right hand subject "Kirishima," known as the dragons dark angel. He protects the dragon king and the dark angel leads the king's army of dragons in countless blood wars with success. No fails.

(Y/N)(L/N) is the daughter of (F/N) and (M/N), but your mother died giving birth to you. As growing up your father taught you everything to using your power, surviving on your own, defense and offensive skills, using all your weapons to kill or hunting, evolving to your surroundings, figuring out what the person moves, and sensing predators.

Your were the family of pure strong and special blood to where you and your family are the only ones to can transform into an animal, like no other family, everyone looked up to you and your family. But some didn't, they saw you as a threat. But as you were very young, one day your father was requested and went out with a crew to hunt beyond the border that is known the encounter the king in the deep forest, only for him to never coming back, knowing only one survivor to come back to and say they've been encountered by the dragon beast.

POWER:

Teleportation- Being able to teleport in the speed of light, and move appear and disappear in close or distant positions.

Wolf/Hellound- Wolf transformation into an 8ft black wolf with gold hues. You can to anything a wild can do, but have 2x the strength, sense, speed, teeth, power, and stamina and breathes fire. With Hellhound you transform to a 15ft black wolf with blood red hues. And 5x the strength, sense, speed, very sharp canines, power and stamina. The hellhound can also control other alpha wolves and breathes fire.

Drawbacks: Over use on the Teleportation can lead to heavy migraines, and over exertion in wolf form turns you back into your normal form. Overly use in Hellhound form, you lose control and the devil inside takes over.

"Shit! Gonna be late!" I quickly got my Handmaid Armour on, and place all my arrows in it's holder and strapped it over me, then I hid my Daggers all over me, even under the soles of my shoes, and placed metal rings on my fingers and covered it with wraps that covered my hands but not my fingers. I strapped my new invented Belt, and braided my (H/C) hair, once I was done, I bolted out the door. I finally made it to village, "Ugh! I hope I'm not late!" "Hey (Y/N)!" I looked in the direction where my name was called.

"Hey Ochako! Am I late?!" She laughed, "no, actually just on time." "Oh good! I was afraid I missed out!" Then someone shouted "Listen up! My name is Tenya! I have been informed for today assigned task. Scouts and hunters! You'll be split into groups of two! Scouts, you'll be exploring the lands and make sure the lands across the village have not been invaded. Write down inventory and report back to me.

Hunters! Your task is too search for any kill, the meat supply has been getting low, so you'll be searching beyond the border if needed. I slowly leaned over to ochako and whispered, "Where do you think your gonna go?" She replied, "Probably scouts, I don't want to travel beyond the woods to past the border." "Mmm..fair point, but I'll take my chances." I said smirking at her as she elbows my shoulder, "Alright! Choose your groups!" As I walked over to one side of the group and waved off my friend and she did the same.

There was a small group on the hunters side as I approached, "(Y/N)!" I looked up ahead and saw izuku walking towards my way. "Hey izuku! Your joining the hunters?" I asked. "Y-yea, I want to help out as best as I can since not alot of people are joining." He's a real brave man I thought. "Yea, that's true. Is inko alright with you joing the hunters, it's dangerous for you, you know that right?" Izuku looked down and rubbed the nape of his neck. "N-no she doesn't know about it. But I want to help! I just need to be extra careful." I furrowed my brows and closed my eyes and sighed.

"I guess it can't be helped." Izuku raised his head. I smiled and grabbed his arm and pulled him to the group. "Hurry up I ain't got all day!" Me and izuku walked over with the rest of the hunters. I saw koda, aoyoma, shoji and tenya, and some other people.
"Hey guys!" I shouted.

Later we were grouped into pairs and each took different grounds to cover and hunt. I were paired with izuku and walked through the trails in the forest. "Damn, not alot of animals roaming around today." I said. I was only able to catch two wild hogs and one rabbit, while izuku only captured a Turkey.

"Yea I agree. But is it just me, or there's something wrong with the shortage of kills." "Yea, your ri-" as I could finish, noises surrounded us in the trees. Izuku and I were back to back as I pulled out arrows and my bow ready to shoot and aiming in the direction where the rustling noises were. I could feel izuku slightly shaking. I wouldn't blame him though. He wasn't prepared for these things. I glared at the tree, ready to shoot my bow, but only for Couple of squirrels to jump out of the tree and scram away. Izuku jumped! And I let out a breath and lowering my bow. "Damn furry tailed rats!" I looked over to Izuku trying to catch his breath. "Alright, let's keep moving stay on guard." Izuku nodded and we continued walking. But suddenly I felt eyes on us, sensing were being watched, so i kept my bow ready and kept my surroundings sharp. My senses were never wrong.

A/N: So end of the first chapter! I'm excited to see where this goes! I hope you enjoyed it so far, but trust me. It will got better as the story progresses! And see how this story will become the death of me lol.