1k Vote Special Chapter

This is 1k Vote Special
Since I've done a lot of Xiao X M/N moments why not give Venti a spotlight.

A special Chapter that is Fluff

This Chapter is inspired by the song Arms tonite :)

Yes....This is a fluff chapter

'I fell in your arms tonight'

In the City Called City of Freedom also known as Mondstadt. A certain Bard was singing a song for his friends who had died many years ago.

He was just sitting on the tree in the wind rise when he saw a certain {h/c} haired male was standing at his statue.

The {h/c} haired male also looks like...his friend who he just sing for a minute ago.

The Bard didn't noticed how long he was staring at the the {h/c} haired male, Which the human boy immediately noticed his stares and walked towards him.

Venti immediately starts panicking inside not knowing what you say and realizing the his friend who had died years ago got reincarnated and is now in front of him!

"Woah! You have a lyre?!"

The {h/c} haired boy asked with sparkles in his eyes, The Bard named Venti smiled at at the boy and starts pulling the strings of his lyre to make some music.

"Of course, I have one! Wanna try it?"

Venti said with a soft smile on his face while the {h/c} make haired boy scratch the back of his head.

"Well...I don't know how to play it though..but I want to learn how."

The boy said, Venti chuckled at the human boy and held his wrist then pulled him to sit beside him.

"I'll teach you then!"

"Really?!"

"Only if you buy me a wine that is."

"Deal! My big brother owns a wine industry so I just asked him to give me a wine or buy wine from him."

The boy said as Venti sweat nervously knowing the only person who owns wine industry in Mondstadt is Diluc Ragnvindr who hates Venti for not paying his drinks.

"What's your name? Young one?"

Venti asked the human boy out of curiosity, The human boy simply smiled at him.

"I'm M/N Ragnvindr, I will be in your care."

The boy said with a bright smile on his face that melts Venti's hearts seeing humans smiles in happiness to little things can melt his heart very easily.

'I fell hard in your arms tonight.'

Days turns to weeks, Weeks turns to months and Months turns to years ever since Venti and M/N' had became friends in front of the Wind rise tree and now they are in a relationship now for almost 6 years that had been wanting to learn lyre has become professional now. M/N' became a famous Adventurer around Teyvat helping people in every small matter business he even gained a anemo vision in his recent adventures  when he seek for freedom when he was in a hard situation.