100k Special Chapter

A/N: I am very happy that people read this book! And we finally reach 100k Reads! So I am gonna make a chapter. Enjoy 😊

.

.

.

.

.

.
Aether's POV
Why do people change?

Is it because of the things they gain?

Or is it because of the people they lost?

Yeah...I completely change after my little sister's death, She was my everything.

And I don't know how to cope with her death properly.

I have a boyfriend named M/N L/N...I know that he was trying to comfort me the best as he can and did everything for me.

I know he did because of how tired he was everyday just to make me feel love and comfort me....I know he's coping with her death too by comforting me...

But it wasn't enough for me...

That's why I came in the bar to take some shots to relieve my stress without M/N knowing about my leave in the house.

Until a certain girl caught my attention and....did it.

With M/N
M/N was searching around the house with his heart pounding in nervousness and worry not seeing Aether inside of the house.

"Aether! Where are you?!"

M/N shouted loudly inside of the house, He search every place in the house and didn't find his lover.

He grabbed his coat and shoes to go outside to search for him and call Kazuha on the phone to help him until M/N saw Aether's back in the park under the windrise tree.

Which he was relieve to see him and run towards him and was was about to call his name when he saw woman in front of him....making out with her...

M/N stopped running with his shock and hurt expression.

His mouth was wide open out of shocked and tightened his fist as he watch them kiss each other with a pounding pain in his heart that can leave a scar.

The light of his eyes dissapeared as he slowly walks away from them with tears brimming down from his eyes.

Aether's POV
I went back home to see M/N was cooking a dinner for me with a warm smile on his face but his eyes were swollen.

"Did you cry?"

I asked him in worry, He turned his head to face me with a light chuckle while holding his Frying pan to cook Sizzling Sisig.

"Yeah, The onions are making me cry and let's eat dinner now, We wouldn't want the food get cold."

He said with his dry weak voice as we eat dinner together while he was talking about his work of being Internal Medicine Doctor with a happy voice while I listened to him.

Even though he has a dry voice he still you his best to talk more so I wouldn't be bored.

Ever since that day, Everytime I get home he would welcome me with a warm smile and did everything for me whole I cheat on him behind his back.

For the past few days....I found out that he knew what I was doing but he just act like nothing about it since he loves me to be happy more than his own happiness.