[√°•Mojito•°√]

Author's POV
"Did you guys dit h your work?"

M/N' asked as he pinched Kazuha' s cheeks to let him go. While Kazuha had a soft smile on his face while...Blushing.

Kazuha release M/N' from his grasp as he let M/N' continue pinching his cheeks.

Xiao continue have a glaring contest with his step mother/father and Childe was also staring back at him with a casual smile on his face.

"Me and Zhongli didn't, We have permission. This two doesn't have one they just ditched work."

Diluc said while serving drinks to the costumers with apple cider and Dandelion wine.

Diluc was serving all the drinks to the costumers, Kaeya and Diluc was serving drinks too they are all the reason why people coming in the Ragnvindr Beach bar. While M/N was a bartender that is very skillful making drinks and people are watching him making drinks.

"I didn't know you can do that."

Xiao said while watching M/N making Drinks for the costumers Especially Kazuha who has been buying drinks every 5 minutes just to see M/N' making drinks for him.

Venti is now drunk and was sleeping peacefully on the counter beside Aether who was busy scrolling through his phone.

"I can do many things, You just never saw me do it."

M/N' said while moving all the drinks beside Childe who was also Refilling all the drinks.

"Can I have-

"Kazuha, I know you want to watch me making drinks but that doesn't mean you need to buy everything in the Menu. I still have other costumers you know?"

M/N' told him with a chuckle and patted his head then he continue mixing all the drinks for the other costumers.

Kazuha froze a moment and collapse on the floor beside Xiao who just sweat dropped at Kazuha's behavior.

"Amateur, Why would you faint after M/N gave you a head pat?"

Xiao mumbled as he drinks his apple cider when suddenly M/N patted his head with a soft smile in his face. After patting his head in 6 seconds he continue mixing all the drinks again.

Xiao's face immediately became red and collapse on the floor with Kazuha.

Aether took a picture of them with a teasing smile on his face.

"Look who's talking."

Aether chuckled as he send it to his twin sister.

Diluc sighed tiredly when suddenly he felt someone nudge on his shoulders.

He turn his head around to see a brown haired girl that has pig tails.

M/N' looked at Diluc and saw Donna had a blush on her cheeks.

M/N' sweat dropped knowing only Fatui agents/Harbingers and other famous Popstar are the only people allowed in this beach. Unless if they had the permission on the owner of the Beach.