[°•∆Collaboration Concert°•∆]

Author's POV
The 4 boys arrived at the destination of their concert and saw so many people waiting for the concert to start, It was night so they all would bring glow sticks.

The 4 boys are currently backstage waiting for He should finish changing his clothes.

Geshou arrived to see the four boys were behind the curtains trying to take a peek to look through the crowds

"What were you guys looking for?"

Geshou asked them with curiosity in his tone, Kazuha only grumbled in annoyance was about to insult him when he remembered M/N's words before M/N left them to change.

Flashback at the Dressing Room
All the three boys went to the other room to change their clothes except for Kazuha and M/N who were in the other room fixing Kazuha's hair.

"I didn't know you can do hairstyles, M/N."

Kazuha's compliment made M/N chuckle at his compliment and continue fixing his hair.

"You're welcome...Oh and Kazuha, I have to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"I know you're loyal to me and all...but holding a grudge against somebody isn't gonna change anything you know?... I heard from Xiao and Venti that you kept insulting Geshou because I can't be with you in the process...You're hurting somebody you know? It's a good thing Geshou is very patient with people and a very forgiving person that he still hasn't snapped out of anger because of you seeing how you treated him badly."

M/N told him with a saddened look on his expression that held so much disappointment, Kazuha only looked at the ground in shame slowly regretting all of his actions.

"Releasing all your frustration and anger to somebody is never a good decision. You will never know what they will do and what they felt after you said those hurtful words, It will lead to many misunderstanding situations. Revenge is just an action that will make you feel satisfied...but remember...It will never change anything."