Chapter 6

You, Sam and Dean got into the impala. Dean was in the driver's seat, Sam was in the passenger seat and you were in the backseat. You sit behind Dean.
Dean: You guys ready?
Sam: Yeah.
You: Yes.

Dean then puts the keys into the ignition and begins to drive away from the motel. You looked out the window, you were leaving your home. You then put your head against the window and you drifter off to sleep.

Dean: Y/n?
Sam then looks at you and he sees you sleeping.
Sam: Dean,she fell asleep.
Dean looks in the review mirror and he sees you sleeping. He then smiles and he kept driving. Dean then heard you shivering. Dean pulls the car over and he takes off his leather jacket to put over you.
Sam: Dean? What are you doing?
Dean: She's cold Sam.
Dean then put his jacket over you and he kisses your forehead.
Dean: sleep tight baby girl.
Dean then begins driving again. Sam saw how Dean cared for you, it was the same way he cared for Sam when they were kids.

They arrive to the bunker. You woke up and you saw Dean's jacket over you.
Dean: Hey there sleeping beauty.
You laugh.
You: Where are we?
Dean: This is the men of letters bunker. Sam and I live here.
You: Oh.
You then hand Dean his jacket, he takes it and smiles.
Dean: Come on angel.
You smile, you then get out of the impala and you run past Dean.
You: Race you Dean!
Dean: Hey! That's cheating!
You run faster and Dean catches up to you.
You: No fair! You're bigger than me!
Dean then laughs and he pick you up.
Dean: Gotcha!
You laugh,Dean then starts playing with you. He was laughing along with you.
Sam saw you two playing. He couldn't help but smile, he saw that you made Dean happy, like when he lived with Ben and Lisa. Dean was acting like a dad who was playing with his little girl.
You: Dean?
Dean: Yeah?
You: I love you.
You then kiss Dean's cheek.
Dean: I love you too baby girl.