Chapter 15

Dean was freaking out because you weren't at the bunker. Dean was trying to look for you.
Dean: Y/N!!!

Meanwhile you were still running, you had no idea where you were. You stopped running to catch your breath. You then lean against a tree. You fall to the ground. Your legs were tired and sore, you were thirsty and hungry. You were then slowly falling asleep, you put your head against the tree trunk. You then close your eyes.

Dean and Sam leave the bunker and they go to find you.

You were sleeping against the tree, you then began having a nightmare. This time, in your nightmare. Dean and Sam yelled at you, they were yelling mean things to you. You then felt something wrap around your wrists, it was the chains the witch had on you. The chains then began to get hot, they burn your wrists. You scream in pain.

This nightmare was so scary, it was almost real. You could see your parents and your brother looking at you with disgust and anger.

You then felt something piercing through your skin. You saw Dean stabbing you with a knife.

You: Dean...
Dean: You're dead to me.
Dean kept pushing the knife into your body.

You felt your chest constrict. You couldn't breathe. You were gasping for air now.

Sam and Dean were driving around still trying to find you.
Sam saw the tree and he saw you.
Sam: Dean pull over!
Dean pulls the impala over and slams on the brakes. He get out of the car and he sees you sleeping.

Sam gets out of the impala. They then heard you gasping for air. Dean runs over to you and he gently shakes you.

Dean: Y/n?
You didn't wake up...