2: seven deadly queens

-» • «-

in chess game, queen are more superior than the king, so they are.

-» • «-

━━━

You

"Crypthon Hell is made meant only for demons."

I suck in a breath as I sink the word. I look at Ryujin - face baffled. She only looks at me confuse, no hint of taunting smile nor teasing look. Does she really meant what she said?

"What? You're acting like you do not know what you gotten yourself to."

Because i really don't!

She clicked her tongue in annoyance and return to her previous task: leading the way.

I follow silently without a word, hoping that we reach my assigned room before the break time. The place gives me an uneasy feeling, adding the fact that Ryujin had state that this school is for demons - whether its true or not, i should be catious of myself.

Ringgg!

Oh, how lucky I am. Students start to rush out from their respective classrooms, even destroying the doors, emmiting a loud bang as it hit the wall. A mere human can't kick the door that far and that onky means one thing..

"Y/n what are you doing?" I was snapped out of my trance when Ryujin tug on my wrist as she pulled me along with her, passing trough the sea of people.

"I think I should tour you around first so you won't need to ask for directions from others." She offers as we glided our feet trough the hallway and my eyes squinted in suspicions, likes she's helping me on purpose to avoid something.

"I felt like your using me to skip class." I remark and she suddenly stop walking, turning to me with her index finger press against her lips. "Hush.. First Hand Councilor might punish me."

I knew it.

I giggles nodding, sending her to a blissful smile. "You don't act like a demon at all." I let out a laugh and she chuckles.

"So are you."

--

As we reach the way that lead to the dormitory of the school, a crowd of people huddle trough it, blocking and forbidding us to pass trough. Ryujin frown so do I.

There were squeals, whistles, and fangirls scream echoing around the area where a bunch of people are pack up. "What's happening?" I turn to Ryujin but she could only shrug, confuse as well from the commotion.

As the crowd parted to give way for whoever they are ogling and swooning about, a girl wears a smile of mischief and blows kisses every person she pass to - stride in to our direction. My breath caught in my throat as she slowly move closer to us and stop right in front of me with seductive smile. "New student Ryujin?" She ask the semi-blonde but her eyes never leave me.