11: exposed identity

-» • «-

you can run
but you can't hide.

-» • «-

━━━━

"I'm not done with you yet."

I gulp down the lump on my throat that forbid me to let out another word. My mind went completely blank. Panic is all I could feel at the moment I recognize the deadly queen that have me locked against the wall.

"Aren't you going to speak?" her voice dripped venom as she spoke, bringing her hand around my throat. Pressing her thumb against my airway.

"You're choking me, how I'm going to talk." I croak out, before even her grasp tighten.
I let out a gasp when she let go, filling my lungs with my needed oxygen.

I cough violently as the deadly queen stayed still on her spot. It was a relief she clams down

Or i thought so..

Regaining my breath, she presses me against the concrete surface, her claw like hand pointed treathenly under my chin, ready to take my life away with single movement.

"Tell me" she remark in demanding voice.

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion not getting what she mean.

"What do you mean?" i look at Tzuyu questionably, who squints her eyes at me, giving me a silent 'are you fucking kidding me?!' look.

She scoff as if its the most ridiculous question she have ever heard. "You're a human." she spoke, sending a wave of panic in my entire being. Nervousness came crashing on my system for I don't have anyone right now to cover my identity.

"Envy." a voice of familiar female student shattered the thick, unnerving tension between me and Envy. Curious, my head snapped towards the direction of the voice. It was Greed. Dressed in a well recognizable deadly queen uniform.

A red blouse underneath her black blazer. Collar higlighted with gold lining, her skirt were coloured into stripe red and black. It all scream elegance as she stride her feet closer to us.

Her eyes flicker between me and the younger deadly queen, "Someone is looking for you Envy." she let out monotonously, gazing at Envy.

Tzuyu shifted on her place and face Mina, "Tell that someone that I'm busy - "

"It was your brother." Greed cuts her off.

"Fluck it!" Tzuyu groans and stomp her way out of the place, not sparing me a single glance, like she have not just find out something about me at all. Now I wonder who was her brother.

My eyes darted to Greed, her eyes fixated to the door, where Tzuyu exited. Noticing my questioning stares, her gaze flew towards me, eyes scrutinizing every inch of my existence.