5: dangerous play

-» • «-

daring woman

-» • «-

:Step on me Ms

:Step on me Ms. Im-

━━━

A big hand circled around my wrist as the owner drags me out of the library and right now, we're heading to Jihyo's office as the devil bunny said.

Her footstep were rush, dragging me a long with her hurried steps as we trudges towards the main office, where Jihyo is currently in.

Every student we pass by look at us questionly and some even throw me spine-sgivering glares. Their eyes always fled on the big hand that holds my wrist.

As soon as we reach the main office, Nayeon slammed the door open, yelling Jihyo's name.

"JIHYO!"

Upon laying her eyes on us, Jihyo eyebrows raise in confusion. "What with the action Pride?" She cocked a brow in a questioning manner.

With a firm look, Pride drag me over Jihyo's desk, almost slamming me against it, if not for my fast reflex.

"You let a human live with us!?"

Jihyo was taken aback. But not that surprise. After all, she knows what Pride is capable of.

She let out a sigh, gaze fixated on us, and it travel to the hand that hold my wrist. "Let go of her Nayeon, you're hurting her."

Nayeon did. She let go of my hand and scoff, "Now care to explain?"

She grab a chair and settled herself comfortably, abandoning me behind.

I look down on my wrist and saw it cover with red mark. I grimaced at the sight and rub the red skin softly, easing the stinging pain that Pride had left.

I look at the pair, and saw them just communicating trough their eyes. Which I can't keep up with. I don't have any supernaturals like them.

Then Nayeon let out a defeated sigh, "Fine." She huffed, her cheeks puffing. Cute.

"Just this favor Jihyo." She state firmly, earning a nod from the councilor.

She close her eyes for a moment before opening it again and sigh.

"And You?!" She turn to me with a glare and I squeak in surprise. "Come here?" She motion me to come over and I did, with cautious step.

"Nayeon stop it! You're scaring her." Jihyo scolded, but Nayeon only rolled her eyes.