9: cold as ice

-» • «-

❝ creatures that exist except dogs is making me sick ❞

-» • «-

━━━

3rd

Human Realm..

A man clad in a expensive suit sat on his swivel chair, his aura radiate oower and dominance. He have a face that can make everyone cower under his feet.

In his hand, rest a glass of wine, swirling it ever so slowly as he spoke. "How is it going?" words rumbles out of his mouth, his voice deep, blended with superiority.

A young ravanette man stood in front of him, his head lower down, as a sign of respect. He lift his head up as he speak, "I have successfully talk to her but.. " he pause, confusing the man before him.

"But?" The man raised a brow.

The ravanette let out a sigh. "But she's being too close to the deadly queens, which I'm worried of." he tells. The older man chuckles. Amuse. "Don't worry they can't harm her, if ever one of them tries to hurt her." he remark then added:

"She's not a demon of destruction's daughter for nothing." he smirk.

━━

Inside Crypthon Hell..

I exhale out a sigh as I strode my feet inside the school garden, after our professor dismiss our class for lunch break.

I stop from walking when a reach the place, dead leaves creak under my feet. The ground were covered with autumn leaves. Before me are dying trees.

I blew out an air and slumped down on the leaves, relaxing for a moment as I reminisce what had happened earlier.

My eyes travels to my right hand and to the black wrist band that wrap around my wrist. Ever since I wear this I never experienced any terrifying things anymore. But today...

Something unexpected happen. As far as I remember.. well vaguely, I never healed someone. The only thing I did is to make someone vanish. Turning them to ashes.

It was just quite strange that I healed myself. Really strange.

I groan in frustration, palming my face, brainstorming about the matter. I huff and throw my hand in the air before swatting the scattered leaves, freaking out when it started to turn gray. Oh shoot!

I jump on my spot and landed right on my feet, when it continue to the other leaves too, sharing the same feet as the leaves that touches my hand.

My eyes wide as I watch the scene before me. I look around cautiously and when I spot no one, I run off, not wanting to any hear of Pride's hight pitch voice if ever I get myself in trouble again.