thirty

auguest 8, 2020
MELODY AND JACOB WERE WATCHING TV WHEN TAYLOR walked through the front door. The two ignored her. "where were you yesterday?" taylor asks melody.

"i was with the pogues" she answered truthfully.

"really? you werent fucking the blonde one?" taylor retorts and melody raises a brow.

"no, we went surfing.."

"yeah, sure" taylor took a sip of vodka

Melody ignored her and looked away. Taylor walked up to her office. "you wanna go somewhere?" melody asked jacob, he nodded with a smile. They got their shoes on and left. The quinns got in her car and she drove. "i miss dad" jacob admitted after a few minutes of driving. "me too."

Melody was in the drive thru for food. She parked and the two ate the food. After she drove to the beach.
The two bulit sandcastles while talking.

august 9, 2020
The pogues wanted to have a beach day, so mel put on a black bikini. She walked downstairs and was met with taylor. "what are you wearing?" taylor asked in disgust.

"a swimsuit?" melody replied.

"you look like a slut" taylor snarled

"its a swimsuit you dumbass" melody walked over to the couch to grab her phone.

"what did you call me?" taylor asked.

"a dumbass" melody looked her dead in the eye

Taylor slapped melody, melody's hand went to her cheek.

"i hate you" melody said.

"your a ungrateful bitch who gets everything handed to her!" taylor shouted, waving her hands in the air.

"i have given you everything! a car, i put a roof over your head, a bed for you to sleep in, food on the table, and all i get is back shit in return?" taylor got closer with each word she said.

"you know what you never gave me? a mom, a person i could go to when im sad or, or a person i come to when i get asked out, a person who cares!" melody had tears streaming down her cheeks. "youve never been there."

"you think i wanted a daughter like you?, no i wanted a smarter, a prettier, a nicer daughter" taylor pointed her finger in melody's face.

"I WISH DAD WAS HERE INSTEAD OF YOU!" melody screamed.

Taylor pushed melody into the wall and punched her face, then her stomach, then face again and again and again.

Melody didnt fight back. She was too tired. She didnt want to fight anymore. Mel could feel blood pouring out of her nose, cuts on her body, brusies forming. Taylor pushed melody to the ground. Melody cried in pain. Taylor kicked her stomach, mel gasped in pain when taylor's shoe landed on her ribs. Taylor kicked, kicked, kicked until she got tired. Taylor's knuckles were bloody, she cleaned herself, and left melody laying on the floor. Melody sat up, slowly. She was sobbing, which hurt everything more. She limped into the bathroom. Mel turned on the light and her lip quivered when she saw her appearance. Bruises littered her body, she had blood dripping down her face. She grabbed her phone and called the one person she needed, jj.