A Sleepy Kiyotaka SS Part 2

Chiaki POV: 

Walking towards the mall Kei and Maya started talking.

Maya: Chiaki this is the first time I’ve seen you sleeping in class

Kei: Right, like your usually paying attention and taking notes 

Chiaki: Haaa, don’t worry guys I was just really tired today for some reason, ‘though it would have been nice if you guys let me finish my dream’

Kei: Thank goodness, I thought that the sleeping loser you sit next to was starting to rub off on you 

Maya: Pfft, imagine 

Freezing in place I forced myself to smile and laugh along with them.

Chiaki: H-haha, yeah that would be terrible 

Kei: I know right, especially recently he started to being some weird blue pillow to class like what's up with that  

Feeling myself go pale I tried my hardest to keep a smile on my face.

Chiaki: ‘Please stop talking’

Nodding along, Maya inserted her opinion on the matter. 

Maya: Plus he never help out in class, god I wish we could just expel him 

Chiaki: ‘Please, please just stop talking’

A devilish grin dawning on her face, Kei spoke in a sinister voice.

Kei: How about we trying stealing his pillow when he goes to lunch 

Maya: Yeah, it's such an eyesore anyways. We would be doing him a favor by getting rid of it 

Although I don’t really let my emotions take over me, at this moment I just wanted to cry, scream and curse at these so-called friends of mine.

Kei: Hey Chiaki are you feeling well you look a little pale 

Maya: She’s right Chiaki, do you feel sick

Nodding my head yes, I gathered what little remains of my strength to respond without bursting into tears. 

Chiaki: I do feel a bit dizzy so I think it might be best if I go back to my dorm 

Kei: Oh ok, when you feel better like call us 

Maya: Bye Chiaki, I hope you feel better soon 

Waving my hand I quickly sprinted away as soon as I saw the figure of Kei and Maya go into a store. 

Chiaki: Why, why, w..h..y, w….h…..y

Tears streamed down my face as I continued to run towards an empty park disregarding everyone and everything. 

Why do my friends have to be like that?

Why can’t they just accept the person Ayanokoji is?

And most importantly…

Why am I so sad, none of those words were directed towards me but all of them made my heart cry out in pain.

Reaching the railings at the edge of the park all of the emotions I held back on came pouring out. 

Anger… At the words directed towards Ayanokoji.

Guilt… At the fact that I couldn't bring myself to stand up for him.

Melancholy… At the thought that my gift is seen as ugly or childish to everyone.

Tears streamed down my face as I gripped the railings so tight that my knuckles went white. 

Chiaki: Why, why, w..h..y, w….h…..y 

???: I can’t answer why, that's something you have to figure out yourself 

Slowly turning towards the soft voice that interrupted my venting I was met with a pair of golden eyes that seemed to provide me immense comfort. 

Slowly walking towards me I felt something warm envelope me. Looking down I saw a blanket wrapped around my arms.

Chiaki: Ayanokoji-

Before I could finish my sentence I felt my body being lifted off the ground. 

Chiaki: ‘What's going on’

Pulling me into a princess carry, Ayanokoji walked towards a nearby bench and laid me down. After setting me down, Ayanokoji placed my head on his lap and started to gently caress my hair until I calmed down. 

A peaceful silence enveloped us as Ayanokoji wiped the last remnants of tears that once stained my face. With the warmth his body radiated and the gentle sea breeze that tickled our face I couldn’t help but feel my eyes grow heavy. 

Chiaki: ‘Thank you Kiyotaka this is exactly what I needed’

Kiyotaka: Good night Chiaki 

With those words I drifted in and out of consciousness with only one question in my mind. 

Who is Kiyotaka to me? I’m happy when he's happy, I enjoy every second that we spend together, and whenever someone bad mouths him it feels like I’m the one being hurt.

Or the better question should be what do I want Kiyotaka to be to me, a friend, a lover. 

Whatever it is though I know that I want to stand beside him. 

WIth that finale thought I went to sleep.

A/N Hahaha you thought this chapter was going to be light hearted and horny well you were wrong!!!!

Anyway, how was the chapter? Did you like it?

Before I get bashed about Kei and Maya’s character in this story Kiyo never went all out in the sports festival so Maya never fell in love with him. As for Kei in the zodiac exam Kesei immediately intervenes so Manabe and the others never knew she was bullied. Plus Hirata convinces Kei to apologize, albeit not happily, to the girl she pushed. Prompting her to act a bit more bitchy and Maya doesn't want to be the target of said bitchiness. 

Anyway that's all for now, Reaper out…