Cote x Bloodborne

Kiyotaka POV:  

*Sigh*

Laying down on my bed, I couldn’t help but sigh again over the current events. 

The bet I made with Horikita over the upcoming tests after we said goodbye to Manabu.

Also, the fact that the start of the new school year is going to bring an unknown number of White Room students to this school, with the sole purpose of preventing me from having any semblance of what could be considered a normal school life. 

And, finally the looming threat of Acting Director Tsukishiro´s interference in any of the upcoming future exams. 

Although I viewed these events as mere headaches, the unknown factor that comes along with the start of the new year can only be described as… troublesome. 

As a result of the bet I made with Horikita, some of my abilities are going to be revealed after I achieve a perfect score on whatever subject she chooses. Meaning that I would no longer be able to move as discreetly as I would have liked but in exchange, I plan on having Horikita join the student council as a source of information. 

Finishing that thought I looked at the clock that sat beside my bed and turned my gaze to the ceiling. 

Kiyotaka: 'It's getting late, so I should probably go to sleep.'

Closing my eyes I spoke in a soft voice about the selfish wish I harbored. 

Kiyotaka: I want to be free. 

3rd Person POV: 

After a few minutes, the rhythm of Ayanokoji's soft breathing filled the room until an unknown voice broke the peaceful silence.

???: Free huh. 

It was a slightly high-pitched voice, like that of a child who has yet to go through puberty, but said voice carried an unusual amount of weight. 

???: Haha if that's all you want, what else can a god do but compile, after all… I can't deny my curiosity. For instance, what would you do with your newfound freedom in a world so different from your own?

Although the voice had not manifested in a physical appearance you could instantly tell that a smile was plastered on the being's face. 

After the voice finished speaking a snap was heard and soon after the dorm room began to distort and disappear. Until all that was left of the room was Ayanokoji floating in an empty void. 

???: Paimon, do you understand your task?

Paimon: Yes, Paimon understands. 

???: Then I'll leave this to you. 

After the mysterious voice disappeared a small smile formed on Paimons face before speaking. 

Paimon: Alright then let's get started. 

Kiyotaka POV: 

Slowly opening my eyes I slightly tensed as I looked at my surroundings and tried to comprehend what I was witnessing. Everything around me was pitch black, similar to that of the night sky, and upon closer inspection, I appeared to be floating. After coming to this realization I quickly moved my head in the direction of the presence that suddenly appeared. 

Ayanokoji: Who are you?

Appearing in the void along with me was what can only be described as a floating…fairy? Looking to be around 2 feet tall the floating fairy greeted me with a smile.