My... friend?

3rd Person POV: 

Ryuen: Suzune, please explain to me what the kukuing fuck is going on!!

Looking towards the leader of Class-D, Ryuen threw her a glare that demanded answers.

Horikita: … I don't have any idea what's going on either   

Staring up at the duo with an apathetic face was a child, who appeared to be no older than 8, with brown hair and golden eyes dressed in what looked to be a white hospital gown.

Horikita: I … think this is Ayanokoji

Ryuen: And what gave you the idea that this kid is Ayanokoji?

Horikita: Well when I arrived here I found this child 

Pointing at the kid without looking at him Horikita continued.

Horikita: He was here in Ayanokoji's room and eating his food so I assume this is Ayanokoji

Directing the question towards Horikita the two tried to ignore the curious look the young Ayanokoji was giving the unusual duo.

Horikita: Also when I asked his name he claimed to be Ayanokoji Kiyotaka. Also the hair and eye color match that of the original

Choosing not to mention the fact that both this kid and Ayanokoji had apathetic faces, Horikita waited for Ryuen to respond. 

Ryuen: Kuku I understand, now could you please fucking explain to me why I'm here!

Flinching at his sudden outburst Horikita collected herself before speaking up.

Horikita: Although this might seem a little strange coming from the leader of Class-D, I don't personally know any of Ayanokojis friends. Meaning I didn't have anyone else to call. Plus the fact that Hirata and the others are prepping for our second year.

Ryuen: Kukuku I see. But that still doesn’t explain why the fuck I’m here! 

Having lost interest in the conversation, the young Ayanokoji made his way to the kitchen.

Opening the freezer he was greeted by a heavenly sight.

Kiyo: ‘Ice cream’

Collecting his prize, Ayanokoji opened a few cabinets until he stumbled upon a spoon. 

Meanwhile 

Horikita: Look you were outside of this room so now this is your problem, also I have no idea how to take care of a kid 

Ryuen: Does it look like I know how to fucking deal with a child!?!

Paying no attention to Ryuen’s question Horikita simply turned her head towards the young Ayanokoji who was stuffing his face with ice cream.

Horikita: Haaa

Approaching Ayanokoji, Horikita sighed while grabbing a napkin and started to clean his face and hands that were dirty with chocolate ice cream. 

Wiping Ayanokoijs confused face with the napkin Horikita spoke up in a soft voice that seemed really out of character. 

Horikita: As your friend, I can't have you looking like that 

Grabbing the ice cream container and setting it aside, Horikita continued to wipe the chocolate stains out of Ayanokoji’s face. 

Meanwhile, Ryuen watched with a wide grin as he slowly held up his phone.