A Gathering Between Friends

Kiyo POV: 

Looking out the window and seeing the clouds peacefully float by, I let out a relaxed sigh. Although my apathetic face didn't change in the slightest I felt quite excited that me and the others would finally be able to meet in a cafe after school.

Especially since this would be the time we've all gotten together after coming back from the island exam. Directing my gaze at the clock I murmured something under my breath. 

Kiyo: “Just 5 more minutes”

In my boredom I brought my bangs to the front of my face as I curled the hair around my finger then released it over and over again until the bell rang. 

Ringggggggggggggg

Apparently having noticed my ‘unique behavior’ my neighbor spoke up as I gathered my stuff. 

Bitc-Horkita: I don’t see why you're so excited, especially after that less than commendable display during the summer. Plus I don't remember allowing you to hang out with your ‘friends’ after the stunt you pulled on the island 

Kiyo: ‘Is she really still mad about that’

Giving me her signature irritated look I used every ounce of self restraint I could muster to stop myself from roundhouse kicking her bitchy face. With the only thing holding me was the threat of expulsion and the other being the chance that someone might try looking up my skirt. 

Kiyo: Well at least I have friends 

After that verble jab I made my way to the classroom door. Apparently being unable to let someone have the last word Horikita spoke, malice clear in her voice.

Horikita: You only have three ‘friends’, and-

Kiyo: ‘Don't do it Kiyone, the satisfaction I gain from kicking her is not worth being expelled’

Instead of kicking her I chose a method that would allow me to leave the class in peace.

Kiyo: Well Horikita at least I have friends 

Sticking out my tongue and then flicking her off I walked out of the classroom feeling quite satisfied as I made my way to the nearby cafe. Acting blissfully unaware of the sound of someone slamming their hand down on a desk behind me. 

Timeskip  

Entering the cafe I walked around a little bit before someone called out to me. 

???: Hey Kiyo, over here!

Calling out to me was an almost femminen looking boy that has more than likely been called a girl at some point. He had straight strawberry blonde hair that reached his nape and beautiful blue eyes that seemed to hypnotize anyone that looked into them. Add that along with his above average physical ability, lean body, and kind nature you had the boy who ranked 1st in the Ikeman list and the leader of Class-B.

Kiyo: Hey Ichinose

Giving me his signature warm smile I made my way over to the table by the window he reserved and noticed the two other seats empty. 

Kiyo: Haaa, are those two still not here?

Elegantly pulling out the chair and gracefully sitting down I internally cursed at how natural this was for me.

Kiyo: ‘Stupid father wanting his daughter to not only be an artifical genius but also gracful and proper’  

Shuddering at the memory of being forced to take all kinds of dancing lessons and wearing dresses I closed my eyes. 

Kiyo: ‘Thank goodness he at least allowed me to come to this school’

Finally, Ichinose responded with an awkward laugh. 

Ichinose: Yeah, though they should be getting here any minute now 

And right he was as I heard the cafe door opening and two distinct sounds: the clacking of a cane striking the ground, and the kukuing of a wild dragon. 

Opening my eyes I was greeted by familiar faces. 

Ryuen and Sakayanagi.

Sakayanagi: I told you we would be the last to arrive 

Ryuen: Shut up it's not like I care 

Making their way to the table Ryuen sat to my left while Sakayanagi sat to my right with Ichinose sitting across from me. 

Dressed in the standard female uniform Ryuen’s blazer was slightly unbuttoned revealing her neck. Not minding it in the slightest, Ryuen tied her back length magenta hair into a ponytail before giving us the signature cocky smirk that belonged to the leader of Class-C that left boys both aroused and afraid. 

Gazing at each of us with her sharp magenta eyes, Ryuen spoke.

Ryuen: It's been quite a while since we hung out like this 

Meeting her gaze was Sakayanagi.

A short boy for his age that had fluffy and soft lilac hair that made you want to pat his head. Paired up with his violet eyes, immense intellect, and almost doll-like pale skin Sakayanagi was the leader of Class-A. Even with a physical disability forcing him to walk with a cane he was still deserving of the title of a Class-A student. 

Giving Ryuen a genuine smile that can melt the hearts of even the coldest of ice queens Sakayanagi responded with his signature laugh unaware that he was giving diabetes to the girls sitting around us. 

Sakayanagi: Fufufu we would have gotten here earlier if you had just listened to my directions, it's not my fault that you don't listen 

What followed was what always tended to happen at our little get-togethers. 

Ryuen and Sakayanagi would start to argue with each other while Ichinose tried his hardest to stop them and I threw fuel on the fire to keep the entertainment going.

Although mundane and repetitive these little moments were the reason I loved being at this school. Unconsciously letting out a smile I relaxed in my chair as I thought back to how this little group of ours got together… 

A/N How was the chapter?

Also I want to say that this chapter is dedicated to MochiBear473 when I asked how to write they told me and I quote “I just read a fic or watch yt then bam” so that's what I did and stumbled on this interesting idea.

As for whether or not I will continue this min-series IDK I can at least confirm 1 or 2 more chapters. So if you want to use this as a story idea by all means use it, just give me the title so I could read it. 

As for the character in this one-shot I was debating making Horikita as a boy but then I realized that if Horikita was a boy the school would never have allowed him to stab Kiyone with a compass, so I had to keep her as a girl. 

Anyway that's all for now, Reaper out…