GREETINGS from CEK

Welcome, reader!
Thank you for checking out this book. I would appreciate it more if you were to read it to the end, for this series holds a collection of wonder, action, drama, and twists throughout the story.

| An Overview |

This book is a special work I have been developing over the years. It started out as a leisurely, non-serious activity to pour out my newfound hobby of writing back in 2019. I was able to be convinced by my friends to join and write on Wattpad back when I thought it was just a reading platform for questionable smuts and fanfiction, but as soon as I explored further, I found out it wasn't what I expected after all. 

The app was full of amazing, adventurous, thrilling, inspiring, and exciting books I got hooked on. I read many adventure and fantasy stories because they were my cup of tea. Inspired and encouraged, I began my journey of publishing my works, manifesting the products of my imagination with a few touches of events that occurred in my life weaved into surreal and fantasy themes, and integrated them into the digital community of literature.

Élan was not my first published work on Wattpad, but it is my sole project as it is the main drive that pulls me into performing creative writing. Serving as more than a personal achievement in doing the things I love, it also holds a sentimental value for me because this was one of the ways I was able to deal with difficult times. 
The real world is a mess, sure, but someone once told me that in life, it isn't always about finding the solution to the problem, but the way you cope with it at times. And among them, I chose diving into a world of fantasy to let loose.

By the end of Book I, I might just elaborate on how I came up with the book and its contents, as well as its characters, events, and worldbuilding. Some may be inspired by real life, while some are the products of my wandering imagination. 

So stick around to the end if you're interested in knowing the background behind the story and why it is more than a special place for venting my hobby.

Any material from this book is prohibited from being used or republished in any form or other platform without the writer's permission.
All rights reserved.

⚠️Warning Content:

Includes graphic content that may provoke disturbing mental imagery, violence, and harsh verbal remarks, but doesn't contain curse words.

This book has no intention of aiding those who suffer from the same situations as the people (/beings) in the story.
All characters, settings, and incidents in it are merely a work of fiction.

For anyone expecting any romance fluffs, this book solely focuses on the other forms of relationships.
You will have to wait until the final parts and Book II to rile up your feels.😉

New chapters or updates will be out on weekends or long holidays.
The schedule may not be consistent due to school work or personal encounters.

Word count per chapter will be limited to 2,500 (not including the notes at the end) but some will extend beyond the maximum for further descriptions and/or coverage of the parts of the story the chapter will contain. 

Updates on chapters may be consistent due to shortening the word count, hence, those with
"| |" in their chapter title will be the final product. Some chapters may be repeated because of this but it will be fixed soon. 

<3 Please feel free to vote to show your support🌟, comment to share your thoughts and guideline-abiding criticisms💬, and enjoy💛!