Chapter 3: Sukuna

Sukuna's mind flew immediately to the defense of the small person getting beat up on the ground. His entire body shook with rage as he ripped the wealthy man off of the person. He planted himself in front of them and stared down at the man.

"What the heck!?" He spat, glaring at the figure behind the king. Sukuna crossed his arms and leaned back.

"You pathetic man, you think you have the right to talk to me without being spoken to first." He laughed lowly.

"Who are you calling pathetic?" He yelled, taking a threatening step toward Sukuna. Sukuna frowned at him and sighed, his eyes turning to the crowd coolly. He assessed them with a sneer before turning back to his opponent.

"You, obviously." His cold voice answered. "I have no patience for people like you. I have no patience for people in general." Sukuna's eyes lit with a cold, angry fire. He was into the fight now, getting ready for the blood sure to be spilled.

"Hey!" The man yelled, looking behind Sukuna. He didn't even have to look to know that the person had been picked up by a bystander. The man started after the people only to be stopped by Sukuna's strong arm.

"Leave them alone." He said, glaring at him dispassionately. The man had hate shining in his eyes as he walked up and got in Sukuna's face.

You're in for it now, He thought with a grin. His arm whipped out to grab onto the man's legs. With one quick movement, he had flipped the man over onto his back.

"Do you regret your decision?" He asked lowly, his voice almost a husky bedroom voice.

"What decision?" The man asked with gritted teeth, he would put up a good fight.

I love the firey ones. Sukuna smiled again as he thought. The man took his momentary distraction to push up from the ground. He tried to gain control by pinning Sukuna, but we all know he would never allow that.

Sukuna grabbed his arm and slammed him to the ground. The sound of bones cracking could be heard 20 feet away, but the resulting scream could be heard for blocks.

"Had enough yet, darling?" He asked in his bedroom voice again. The man panted out pained breaths as he stayed on the ground. Sukuna waited a couple seconds before frowning. "I'm waiting." He said, not liking being ignored.

"Y-Yes, please stop." The man begged hoarsely.

"Good," Sukuna said, turning away from him to find where the person he defended had been taken to.