Chapter 9: Sukuna

Sukuna walked out of the bar unscathed, but he couldn't say the same for some others. He let out a laugh and walked the empty streets. He wondered what the idiots he lived with would be doing now. Maybe playing Life, who knows?

Reaching the run-down apartment building they lived in, Sukuna threw open the door and looked in on the other curses. They were indeed playing Life.

"I'm in the mood for a feast, boys. What about you?" He gave them an evil grin. Geto and Mahito grinned back.

"Well, personally, I'm not that hungry." The third idiot, Choso, answered. Sukuna just rolled his eyes and looked at the two grinning ones.

"Gather your little lackeys, boys. We're going to have some fun." He walked into a dark room and got changed.

Appearing a couple of minutes later dressed in a crisp dark suit with his hair gelled. Oh, this would be a fun feast. He grinned again and went to get the room ready for guests.

"Sukuna, what are you planning to do?" Choso asked, leaning against the doorframe. Sukuna looked up at him with a frown. Choso glared right back.

"I need a distraction. I met this human and they've been on my mind non-stop, the only reprieve I got was when I started a bar fight and beat up a bunch of humans. I need something more fulfilling than humans though. Something that will fight back harder." He snarled, his eyes flashing angrily when they met Choso's.

"Wow. Sukuna, you're falling for a human." Choso muttered, his eyes meeting Sukuna's. Sukuna lunged at him with a growl but he turned and went out the door.

"That idiot, thinking I'm falling for a human. Pfsh." He scoffed going back to work, slightly more distracted than before. He let out another growl of frustration and stalked out of the room. He felt like he needed to see the human, but that wouldn't help to get them off of his mind.

"I need a drink." He snarled while walking to their personal bar. He walked behind the counter and grabbed a big, tall glass. He filled it with straight vodka and walked to a chair to lounge in. He crossed his legs, resting his ankle on his knee, and took a deep swig of the strong liquid. As a curse, he couldn't get knockout drunk, but he could get a good enough buzz to make this situation bearable. It would also help him get his mind off of that small human.

His phone rang with a call from Mahito. He picked it up and swiped to answer. "What?" He snapped.

"How many 'lackeys' do you want?" Mahito asked with a laugh in his voice.

"As many as you can get," Sukuna answered before hanging up on him.

Mahito and Geto show up with a lot of their "lackeys". Sukuna grins as they walk in and motions for the large space he set up with seating. There was a long table down the middle and several couches and armchairs off to the side.

"Welcome to our humble abode," Sukuna yelled, even though less than half of them could understand him, seeing as most of them were curses. "Come, have a seat." He grinned evilly and sat at the head of the table.

The curses and curse wielders settled on either side of the table. Sukuna rested his head on his fist and listened idly to the chatter around him. He seemed to be brooding, and he was. That stupid human wouldn't leave his mind.

"If you'll excuse me." He muttered, stalking off and out of the building. He needed to do some actual fighting, something of sustenance. He went to the local ring and threw in money to fight the best fighter.

He won the three fights he entered and he felt so much better. He decided he didn't need to see that troublesome human at the hospital in a few hours. He headed back to his home and poured more Vodka into a glass.

Alright y'all, I gotta ask. When you think Sukuna, what song comes to mind?

For me, it would have to be "Feeling Good" By Michael Buble

Let me know! I'd love to listen to the songs for inspiration!

xoxo ~ Salad