𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

♪ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ♪

♪ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ♪

The ghost members of Sunset Curve sit on the couch and chair of their studio messing around with tunes for new and old songs.

"Look we add the echoes during the chorus then when Julie comes in with the melody, it's gonna sound perfect." Luke smiled pointing to his songbook.

Alex gave Reggie a knowing look, Reggie smirking in response though he was admittedly a little out of it after earlier when there was a bang outside and Willie's head peeked up into the window.

"Again? What's that all about?" Reggie asked confused.

"I don't know." Alex responded.

Willie disappeared from the window and Alex jumped up poofing in front of the skater before he could leave.

"What's your problem?" Alex questioned. "It's like you're tracking me down just so you can keep running away."

"I— I didn't know you'd be here." Lie. "I wish I could explain man but I can't." Willie told him.

"Okay, that's not good enough. I mean you've been acting weird ever since Caleb's club." Alex said, licking his lips he shrugged, "You know I thought we were having fun together."

"We never should've met." Willie told him tears in his eyes that he tried to hide as he lowered his head.

"Wow, that hurts." Alex admitted.

"Hey, I'm sorry Alex. I really am." Willie told him softly, meaningful and sympathetic even as he broke Alex's heart. "You're a great guy."

Willie looks around sighing, "I gotta go."

"Do me a favor?" Willie asked, Alex, didn't respond unable to even look at him, "Just... tell Leila I stopped by."

Alex still wouldn't look at him and Willie sighed.

"Never mind. I'm stupid I'll just... go." Willie said poofing away.

Alex looked down, inside the studio Reggie and Luke looked at him in concern.

♫♪♫♪

Leila was still leaning against the wall of the alley when Willie found her, "Leila." He called ducking into the alley and kneeling down in front of the girl who was curled into herself, her knees pulled to her chest and her eyes shut tightly in pain. "Hey."