𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~𝚜𝚒𝚡 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚛𝚙𝚑𝚎𝚞𝚖~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
𝚜𝚒𝚡 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚛𝚙𝚑𝚎𝚞𝚖
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

♪ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ♪

Two weeks after Leila was kicked out, Jasper found out. He urged her to get help, offered the couch in his home, he begged her to let him find someplace for her until finally, a week later he gave up.

He didn't give up easily of course. He never did.

He gave up after they fought.

♪ 𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 ♪

It had been three days since Jasper found out she was kicked out and every day since his discovery, he came to find her and he begged her every single day to get help, to come to stay with him, to do something.

Every day Leila denied his help, his pity. She didn't want any of it. Besides, it wasn't like he really cared.

Leila wasn't surprised when he showed up at the beach on the fourth day as she stared out at the waves as they splashed on the sand, a lit cigarette in her mouth as she sat on the bench she had slept on the night before and planned to sleep on tonight.

At first, Leila didn't notice him. He was silent as she wished he always was recently, he sat down next to her without a word, and then she turned to see who it was and jumped nearly dropping her cigarette.

"Again?" Leila complained, tired of his pleading.

"I'm gonna come here every day until you agree, Leila." Jasper answered never looking at her.

Leila rolled her eyes. "I don't need any help, I'm fine." She took another drag of her cigarette as Jasper shook his head.

"Yes, you do Leila." He paused for a moment as smoke passed over his face, "You need help."

"No, I don't!" Leila snapped with a glare.

"Yes, you do. Please just let me help. I want to help."

Leila wasn't sure why she did it. He had said the same thing a million times before but this time it just... got to her. "Why do you care so much?!"

Jasper was shocked that much was clear. "Because you're my friend." Jasper replied as if it was obvious.

Leila scoffed and shook her head before saying something that she wished she didn't, something she didn't even mean. "Well, you're not mine. You're nothing to me so just leave me the hell alone."