𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚠𝚘

♪ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ♪

♪ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ♪

"If you break it, I'll break you." Julie told the boys sternly, Leila tensed hiding a grin as she saw just how similar the young girl was to Rose. It hurt if Leila was honest, she hadn't imagined the girl moving on, having a family, and even if it was something she wished for the girl, to see it was a different story.

However, Leila pushed this feeling down as she watched Alex lean off the bed as he spoke, "Okay, well, sorry because we're kinda unbreakable at this point." He told Julie making Leila wince, knowing this was not true.

No ghost was unbreakable when Caleb's around. Leila knew that better than most.

All she could hope was that she would be able to protect them from Caleb before they found out just how breakable they are as ghosts the hard way, the way Leila found out.

"I don't get it." Julie spoke snapping Leila out of it, "You guys can mess up my bed, pick up your instruments, but you can't pick up other stuff?" She asked.

Leila stayed quiet knowing how confusing it was as well as how hard it was to do such a regular thing like pick up a hairbrush.

She couldn't brush her hair for weeks after she became a ghost.

"I know, right? It's hard but for some reason, our instruments, easy." Luke replied to Julie.

Leila wished she could explain to them, all the things she didn't know that she wished she had but she simply couldn't find the words, and to make things worse, she felt like an outsider, like she had no reason being there. None of them even so much as looked at her.

"Yeah, like super easy." Reggie agreed with Luke. "Oh and check out what I learned today." Reggie spoke as he stood up, walking in front of Leila as he noticed how tense the girl had become after Julie came in as well as wanting Julie to have a clear view of his newfound trick.

Suddenly, the familiar red bass of Reggie's that immediately brought back memories appeared in his arms and caused Leila to wince, she knew something would go bad as soon as she watched the bass appear.

To prove Leila's point as her eyes widened Reggie fell back into his lap with a grunt and groan. "Ahh!" Reggie complained sitting up as he looked at Leila, checking her over silently to make sure he hadn't injured her in his fall. "Sorry Lei." He apologized, "Haven't mastered that yet."

Leila offered a comforting grin, ignoring Luke's chuckles, "It's fine, Reg. I'm sure you'll get it soon." Reggie grinned at her words before looking back at Julie as she spoke.