𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚠𝚘

♪ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ♪

♪ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ♪

"We'll don't you look nice?" Caleb asked as he walked down to the basement of the Hollywood Ghost Club where Luke, Alex, and Reggie had just appeared dressed in suits they definitely didn't remember putting on.

Luke adjusts the color of his tux uncomfortably as Alex commented, "Sweet threads. How... how'd you know our sizes?"

"That's your question?" Luke asked.

Caleb clicked his tongue and sighed, "Maybe if the girl didn't run right into your arms, this wouldn't have happened. Well, we live we learn." Caleb smiled creepily as the boys stared in confusion wondering what Leila had to do with any of this, it wasn't her fault Caleb was a creep.

"Now I know you boys aren't my biggest fans... and an eternity at my club might seem overwhelming. But... I just put you in sweet threads, so humor me this one last pitch." Caleb told them despite not giving them a choice. He held out his hand and one of the other ghosts Caleb no doubt owned handed him somethings

"Now for starters, isn't it nice that you're all here together? And believe me, everything you want, including Willie," he pointed to Alex knowingly, "is here."

That's a lie, Reggie thought, Leila isn't.

As if reading his thoughts, Caleb's eyes snapped to Reggie, "Besides that little pester but she was not good for the club. She ruined the show and well... the show must go on." The boys glanced at each other feeling a little sick.

"And on my stage," Caleb continued going to Luke now as he stepped up to the younger boy, "you don't vanish when the music stops. You soak in the applause for as long as you want. The connection that you will feel with that audience," Caleb told Luke as he fixed the boy's suit, "will be like no other."

"I promise."

There was cheering in the background causing Caleb to pause, "Oh Shh Shh. Do you hear that? They're waiting for you." He grinned as the boys were hit with major jolts causing them to groan and bend over in pain, "That one looked like it hurt." Caleb said unbothered.

"Now, let me remind you," Caleb said to them as some ghosts put his coat on for him, "you don't know if playing the Orpheum is your unfinished business. And you have no clue what the girl is. Do you really have time to make that mistake? Either way, you'll lose the girl."

"I suggest you accept my offer, because the clock is ticking." Once more the boys were hit with a painful jolt as Caleb sipped something from a cup, "Ouch. You know where to find me." He told them as he walked away to the stage as the audience cheered.