LEALTÀ -Chapter eleven

Before we big with this chapter! Having self-harm is serious. If you know someone that struggles with something like it;Starving themselfes for example,please let them know that there is help to get. Talk to someone,write to someone. Just know that there's always help. You can write to me privatly if that's something you'd like❤️
Enjoy.
____

Chapter eleven. Assassin

____

Kimberly Casey

A hand that was around my throat was what made me quickly,wake up from my deep sleep. I tried to sit up from my position,but failed big time,as the hand only tightend around my throat,blocking every single air way. My eyes looked at the person who was chocking me. But as the room was dark I couldn't see anything. At all.

"Shh,we don't want to wake up your boyfriend,do we?" A man whispered in my ear. I couldn't breathe and I tried desperatly to push his hands away,but I was beginning to get weak by every second that passed by. The man was surely wearing black clothes to melt into the shadows more;hide his presence for everyone who passed him. He let go of my throat and normal, any normal person would scream,but I couldn't. It was like it was a dream,that you couldn't wake up from it. And I knew...it wasn't a dream. This was reality one-hundred-percent.

As he let go,he pushed something into my mouth;a small towel,and then he wrapped silver-tape around my mouth. I gagged and almost puked into my mouth;but if I did,then I would suffacate on my own puke. I can't die. Not when I'm this young.

He pushed my hands behind my back,capturing them behind my back once again and then he pulled me out of the bed. We started to walk to the door,and as we walked by the door,I looked towards the bed I slept in only minutes ago. It was empty.

Where the hell is Nicola?

He pushed me,making me almost fall but his rough grip made sure that I didn't. He opened the door and we walked down the stairs. But something's off...nobody is here? The house is too quiet.

"Keep walking!" He said a bit too harsh, making me wince at his loud command. We walked out,and then a cloth of something came around my nose. It smelled bad and my instincts made it clear;Don't breathe in. But as my mouth was taped,I had to breathe after a few seconds,my lungs screaming for help. And then it all turned black...

_

Cold water was thrown at me. My eyes was covered,making the whole event more scarier. I tried to move but my legs were tied and my hands. Making it impossible for me to move.

"What is this? P-please just let me go!" I cried out. The cold water made my body temprature drop quickly,and it was so cold that it felt like my heart was freezing to ice. Am I in the frozen movie?

Should I be having Elsa's superpower now?

"An Assassin doesn't complain about the temperature. An assassin doesn't scream if they're being cut with a knife or being tortured. And an assassin doesn't talk when he or she is forced to. And for the last...an assassin always has a back up plan." A dark voice that I did recognize but couldn't find the name to,spoke. Suddenly the cloth that covered my eyes was ripped off and the action begun right there;right now!

My hands were tied behind my back,my legs were tied to the chair,and the ropes cut into my skin. I winced at the light that was shining in my eyes,but my vision became more clear as seconds passed by. A man who wore black clothes and a black hood over his head stood in front of me. Probably the same man who had woken me up in the mansion.