24. Unnecessary Drama

It rained so much here last night yet it looks like it didn't rain at all!!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"How do I look?" I ask as I exit my closet and enter my bedroom where Hunter is currently laying in my bed

I have spent the last two hours getting ready for my date with Wesley.

I was originally planning on rebelling and wearing normal clothes to this bogus date with Wesley.

Eventually I rethought that decision when I remembered that there are going to be paparazzi following me.

I spent an hour alone mentally fighting with myself on whether I want to show some skin or not.

My instinct says 'definitely not', but my head says 'fuck it'.

I have not showed skin in quite literally years.

All because of a comment my own manager made about my body.

As the days go on I realize that most of what she says is quite literally complete bullshit.

I made the last minute decision to wear a designer dress that was gifted to me when I did a campaign for their brand.

The dress is on the longer side, ending around my ankles. It has a rather large slit that exposes a significant amount of my thigh area. To combat this I used a thigh chain to accessorize this area.

Due to the dress being a size smaller than I am it forces my breasts to touch, the dress as a whole being held up by two thin straps on my shoulders.

As for my hair I just parted it a bit to the side and brushed out most of the curls that were left in it.

Finally I finished my look off with a pair of matching red heels.

Hunter turns away from her cellphone to face me.

I try my best not to laugh as her jaw drops, her eyes trailing over my figure.

"Beautiful" she ends up admitting

I smile at her compliment.

I make my way over towards my mirror and begin to apply a red lipstick.

"Hey, where are you going anyway?" I hear the curiosity in her tone of voice

I can tell that she is trying to be nonchalant about this but she is not doing the best job at it.

"I have a date with Wesley," I reveal to her

I can feel the energy in the room shift after I tell her this.

I avoid her eye contact as I put my lipstick away, inevitably giving in a few seconds later and turning to face her.

I can feel my heart physically drop in my chest as I recognize the hurt on her face.