25. Tour

This book is almost done, I swear lmao!!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I asked Hunter if she wanted to come on tour with me yesterday...you know, for moral support...and she said yes!

Unfortunately this means that the both of us are going to be extremely exhausted between staying up late hours for the tour and flying back to California immediately after the shows so that we can continue filming the movie.

"No! No! No!" Nicole yells

The music immediately ceases and I stop dancing.

"We've been over this five times Delaney!" She yells at me in front of the backup dancers and stage crew

"You are supposed to run out to the middle of the stage, not walk, not jog, run!"

I feel my head begin to hurt as I struggle to catch my breath.

We have been through this choreography numerous times yet we have technically only rehearsed half of the show.

I am exhausted.

I have been more tired than normal today, which Hunter has noticed.

She suggested that I should go to the hospital but I told her I would be fine.

"This is the last time that I'll tell you to correct this!" She finishes before telling the tech people to begin playing the music again

I quickly get in as many breaths as I can before going back to my starting spot.

-

"Are you sure you're okay? You look...pale" Hunter mutters from the couch in my dressing room

Honestly? no.

I have been feeling like I am going to throw up at any moment all day today.

That is not all unfortunately.

I almost passed out six times during rehearsals a few hours ago.

Luckily Hunter did not notice or else she would have practically drug me to the hospital.

"I am fine...just tired" I avoid her piercing eyes as I tighten my outfit

My costume consists of a tight black corset that has a blue graphic design on the front of it, a black tulle skirt, black mesh fingerless gloves, thigh high black socks and black combat boots.