28. Cast Interviews

Instead of doing multiple bonus chapters I decided to combine them all and put them here so that they're actually in order with the timeline.

P.s. these are all different interviews that are taking place on the same day.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Delaney's POV

I adjust the floral dress that I am currently wearing.

I wasn't having one of the best mornings today.

When I was trying on clothes to wear I heard a voice in my head whisper about my body insecurities and how gross I appeared in the clothes.

Hunter quickly caught sight of this and convinced me that I do not look as horrible as I think I do in dresses.

Hunter and I are about to do a quick livestream to promote and get people excited for the movie.

This was my new manager's idea that the two of us just agreed to.

She even went as far as to rent out a studio for the hour and decorate it so that it looks like Hunter and I are sitting in an aesthetically pleasing living room.

"Are you okay?" Hunter asks

I smile at her and nod my head.

"Are you sure?" She asks with a skeptical tone of voice.

I bring one of my hands up to rest against her cheek before I lean my face closer towards hers, placing a gentle yet lingering kiss against her lips.

"I promise that I'm okay" I whisper against her lips.

I press my lips against hers once more before pulling away as I hear someone approaching us.

"Sorry that I had to step away for a moment, I was just finalizing all of the times for your interviews today" my new manager informs the both of us.

Wow! She is entirely different than Nicole.

Nicole wouldn't have even told me why she left, she would have just left and probably not have even came back.

"Thank you so much! I appreciate you and all that you do for me." I assure her.

My manager smiles at me.

"It's no problem, I'm just here to listen to your goals and help you achieve them." She promises.

"Are we ready to start?" She asks the director.

The director nods their head.

"I'm ready whenever you are" they answer.

A few more minutes go by before we actually begin to go live though.

"Hi guys, my name is Delaney-" I introduce myself before motioning towards Hunter.

"And I'm McKenna." She introduces herself.

I notice how a majority of the comments are shocked, or even surprised, that the two of us are hanging out together.

"McKenna and I are here today to answer some of your questions in honor of our movie coming out in a week."

I lean forward and accept the clear bowl from an employee that contains strips of paper with pre-approved questions written on them.

As I lean back against the couch again I feel Hunter attempt to slyly sneak her arm behind my lower back, eventually resting her hand over my hip.

I smile as I feel her use this opportunity to slide me impossibly closer towards her.

"Do you want to pick first?" I ask Hunter