Chapter 17

Camila POV

I see the light flashing in my eyes. I groan as I wake. I look at my ceiling and suddenly feel really dirty, sore even. I looked at the time and it was still pretty early. I decide to take a shower before going down stairs to have breakfast with my family.

I grab a towel and walk into my bathroom. I turn on the water and undressed myself. I take a look in the mirror and see 2 marks on my body. I moved my hair and leaned closer.

There's one on my neck, not too big. I close my eyes I touched it. I look at my shoulder and see another mark.

I realized the water was running so I got in and let my hair get wet. Slowly the memories from last night started to arrive in my head.

We were in Ryan's car parked half a block from my house.

"I had a good time I'm glad you called -" I interrupted him with a kiss.

Next thing I knew I shifted out of my seat and into his lap. He tried going slow and just kiss but I wanted more; revenge. All I could think about is Lauren sleeping with someone else so in that moment that's all I wanted to do. I kissed him harder.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door that stop my train of thoughts. "Mija, breakfast is ready"

"Thank you mom I'll be down in a couple minutes"

"Not too long it will get cold"

I didn't answer. I finished washing myself.

I kept replaying last night in my head as I got ready to go down stairs. I could tell it wasn't his first time. It was my first time with a male so it was a new experience for me, although it felt good emotionally it felt so wrong.

The entire time I wish it was Lauren who was holding me and touching me. Now I have a mark to remind me of the big mistake I made. I shouldn't have been so mad. Was it even worth it? I don't know but Ryan is a good guy.

I went down to eat with my family and talked about the latest things in our lives. Obviously I didn't talk about my situation with Ryan nor Lauren.

The day went on normal like any Saturday. I was finally catching up on some homework and updated my music playlist. While on the internet I opened up my twitter to tweet what a good day it has been. I was interrupted with a ringing sound. My phone. I answer.

Dinah: Uhm.. You slept with Ryan?

Me: I.. uh.. How do... Yeah

Dinah: It's all over twitter Mila! He posted it. Why didn't you tell me?

I didn't answer I looked back at my laptop and looked at my dash, she was right. How could he? He told everyone! Wasn't he a nice guy? "Mila" I heard again but I couldn't answer. I hung up the phone as my tears fell from my eyes. Lauren will really know now.

Endless calls from Dinah and my other so called friends but I didn't want to answer to anyone. Now I'm known as easy. Since I never slept with anyone before they make it seem like Ryan won the prize.

I dug my face in the pillow and cried endless tears.

When I woke up 2 hours have passed. I felt like I was going to throw up. I went down stairs to get a glass of water. I needed fresh air so I went to walk around my block. Still very much heart broken.

It was nice and cold outside, the cold weather made me think clearly. But really it just gave me peace at mind. I watched how the birds flew. How the wind blew in my hair. Nice and quiet away from all the social media drama.

It was a little over an hour when I walked home. My parents asked me if everything was okay, I blankly said yes and went up to my room. As soon as I closed the door tears started falling out again.