Bonus: Family Interview

Written for a contest on another site. The point of it was to interview a few of your main characters. The result of it was pretty cheesy, but it's all in good fun, so hopefully you enjoy. :)

xxxxx

FRIENDLY FAMILY INTERVIEW

XX

 In the left, sat a man. He wore his salt-and-pepper hair clipped short, and a metal mask obscured his entire face. Black eyes glimmered from behind the eye-holes. He sat like a king, relaxed, like he knew nothing in the world could touch him. He wore a name tag which stated: Ra'Skevvor.

 In the middle, sat another man. He was younger, in his twenties. Straight black hair brushing against his ears, he fixed a violet-eyed glare straight at the interviewer. He leaned to his right, almost as if he wanted to be as far away from the masked man as possible. His name tag: Raven.

 In the right, sat a spiky-haired teenager. Small and delicate, he appeared to be fourteen years of age. He fidgeted in his chair, black eyes wide as he poked the soft padding on the armrest. On the back of his chair, a large raven perched. It was the same color as his hair. Name tag: Jett.

 In front of them, the Interviewer took a deep breath, and began to speak.

 Interviewer: Welcome, and I'm glad that all of you were able to make it today.  I'm sure the audience is pleased to see all of you here.  So, I understand you three are all family?

 Raven: *growls darkly*  No. That man is not, nor will he ever be, my father. He is nothing more than a dark plague that needs to be snuffed out. Destroyed. Killed!

 Jett:  *scowls* He is not my father either. 

 Interviewer: Uh....

 Ra'Skevvor: Oh, come now. What is with these reactions? You two are both my wonderful sons. And Raven, while you have disappointed me with your failures, I still love you as a dear son. 

 Raven: I am not your son, you bloody monster!

 Ra'Skevvor: Oh dear. Even after all these years, you still cling to that disillusion. *looks over to Jett* Now, Jett, I hope you won't follow in your brother's footsteps. After all, you are very much like me, aren't you?

 Jett: *leaps out of chair, and lunges at him* Raven's right! You are a horrible monster! I'll -

 Interviewer: Hey.....hey! Calm down....this is an interview, not a battle! Just sit down, and calm down, all right? 

Jett: *sits down and glowers*

 x x x

 Interviewer: All right, so I see that was a bad question to start with. Seriously....you guys are messed up. In any case, let's try this again. Hmmm....here we go. How about hobbies? Do you have any?

 Jett: What's a hobby?

 Raven: *leans over and whispers to Jett*

 Jett: Oh! Well....um....I like to run!  I run almost all the time!

 Interview: Okay....that's good. And what about you, Raven?

 Raven: Hmmm.....I suppose that I enjoy tormenting people. Especially wimpy ones. They tend to scream the loudest. Or collapse into quivering, brainless mush. It all depends on the person, you see. If you read them right, it's easy to  -